BMW Mini Club(One, Cooper, S)

jasontmh

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
Hi there... Does anyone here that can't log on to www.mocmalaysia.com (Mini club), please discuss it here. I wish to log on but I dont know why...Tried a few methods but to no avail.. So is there anyone from JB? Wanna have a session with all the minis(regardless of new or old) I notice that some club in JB are quite active and I hope that Mini in JB will be the same too :)

durian

Known Member
May 4, 2004
hope this helps!

to login to the Forum even though you have registered your account with the site but the problem could be due to your cookie setting.

Please follow the instruction below to solve your login problem:-

i) press alt - T and then press O. A new window called Internet Options should pop out.
ii) click the Privacy tab, then click onto the Edit under the Websites Table.
iii) Type in hengs.org in the Address of the web site box and click Allow button.
iv) Give a pat on your back and continue surfing MOCMalaysia.com website.

jasontmh

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
reg again but have to wait 24hrs(max) to get some activation link or something like that..... In the past i reg also like that but never got email from moc admin...funny... anyway thanks for your help..

jasontmh

Known Member
Mar 9, 2005
durian said:
hope this helps!

to login to the Forum even though you have registered your account with the site but the problem could be due to your cookie setting.

Please follow the instruction below to solve your login problem:-

i) press alt - T and then press O. A new window called Internet Options should pop out.
ii) click the Privacy tab, then click onto the Edit under the Websites Table.
iii) Type in hengs.org in the Address of the web site box and click Allow button.
iv) Give a pat on your back and continue surfing MOCMalaysia.com website.
I've tried that already... Anyway, thanks for your help.....!! Are you an MOC member as well??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what is the spec of the 4G91 engine ar? how much does it cost to transplant the engine? and izzit still legal in malaysia for engine transplant?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience