Blu-Jay Products

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I tried searching the forum but can't seem to find anything that relates to these products. So I'll just start one here. If there's a post on this product already, please provide me the link here.

I bought these 3 cans for RM74. With this price, the indian chap also helped me polish my yellow head lamps till it's entirely clear again! He used a bit of the Rainon (yellow worded can) and sprayed a bit one of my side windows. Then he polished it a bit. Then he poured water on it and the water just slid off the glass so easily.

Just wanna know if any of y'all have tried this product? Do help with some comments and such. Yeah, although I already bought it, yet, comments are welcomed. :)

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
well i was using the rainon once.....impressive the way water slide off your windscreen.....but i realised the layer of rainon didnt really last that long on my windscreen....say 4 days top....then u need to reapply again....comparing to Rain-X....it is easier to apply...but rain-x...can last longer...now using the proctector....smell lemonish....well it shine up the looks on your dashboard...in which 'armor all' can do too.....well...it is cheaper than all the import brands we know la...locally made....but durability is compromise

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
NSkyline,
Yeah, rain-x stays on longer. What I would do is I use a polish machine to polish my wind screen! hahaha It works a lot better and stays on longer too. I use rainon about once a month and it works quite good. Maybe you can try applying it with a polish machine? Or you come my home la. I don't mind doing it for you once and see if there's a difference or not. hehehe Rain-X is expensive now already ler. sigh...

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
Wah....u polish it ar.....damm kewl.....but where to buy now this blu jay products.....got to look around for those people walk around with big bags and a can spray on their hand...but the rainon never spoit your wiper? rain-x not wiper friendly la....i using silicone based wiper also after awhile it judder....sigh....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
NSkyline,
Well, the drawback is that if there is little rain on the wind screen, the wiper won't do a good job. Usually, after applying rain-x or similar products, the wiper will only work well when the wind screen is really wet. Else, the wiper will vibrate or don't work properly. hehe
Yeah, have to look for those people. But I know they're always at the Raja Laut Star LRT station car park. The open air one, directly opposite UOB.

mahfudz_mn

Known Member
Nov 22, 2004
Bukit Jalil
Visit site
Wah....u polish it ar.....damm kewl.....but where to buy now this blu jay products.....got to look around for those people walk around with big bags and a can spray on their hand...but the rainon never spoit your wiper? rain-x not wiper friendly la....i using silicone based wiper also after awhile it judder....sigh....
it is time for you to discover the power of soft blade silicone wipers bro :proud: go to eneos or find at mudah...nothing beats silicone wipers if you're comparing visibility

i've used silicone blades for 6 years, i've never even used rubber wipers since (including my time with snow and all in Denver) because they just dont work and they dont last...rain x? honestly, i think it is a big joke...cheers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All arguments big and petty always have two sides to the story. One might say one thing and the other another, it's a tough call for the on-looker to judge which party is actually right. In the corporate world, media statements and creative PR spins replace the name calling and denying that we as individuals so often partake in. Most corporations are, after all, headed by some of the most egoistic, empty...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience