Blackberry Z10 with plan price worth?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This Blackberry got any offer now? With plan better or without is better? A lot of people was discuss regarding this.
I bought my Blackberry last year for RM2000+ with plan.

Buying the phone 1st from blackberry outlet and getting a data plan later is usually more
expensive.

What we can do is that, we can either go for Easy Payment Plan whereby you're paying
for the phone and monthly bill together or you can pay straight cash for the phone & data plan
and then every month you are just paying for the monthly bill and data plan charges.

Is cheaper if you were to compare the prices of new phone without any data plan.

Take Plan RM58 from Digi as example.

So total only RM1947. I paid straight RM1947. Then I have no worries for monthly installment
for the phone. But just pay RM58 monthly without getting bond with 24 months quota.
(RM58 a month if exceed then have to pay extra for calls u made)

I believe the Z10 cost more than RM1947 which is the phone alone right?

I took 4GB data Plan at that time so is RM78 a month for my model.

You may go for easy payment installment plan if you're someone who
don't change phone that often.

But then talking about cost effective or value. Easy Payment Plan your monthly installment
will be RM129.49 for RM24 months. Where you will have to use the same number and
pay up to 24 months before you are free to do whatever you want with the phone.

Take Plan 58 (EPP)

After 24 months you're paying RM3110.12 whereby the Z10 may cost lesser than that
in 2 years time.

Phone depreciates faster than cars. Is the same concept as buying a car. The longer loan you take,
the more you will lose depending on the 2nd hand value of the car as well.

But best you find out from the outlets and compare. :biggrin:
I may be wrong but then you can see for yourself. Just sharing my experience :biggrin:

Attachments

Last edited:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
worth, once you know how to use it, it will be very usefull...

z 10 is the 3rd BB I owned..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
worth, once you know how to use it, it will be very usefull...

z 10 is the 3rd BB I owned..
Will it go hay wired like it's predecessors? Like whole machine hang?

Even the new one I bought, will go hang last time.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Will it go hay wired like it's predecessors? Like whole machine hang?

Even the new one I bought, will go hang last time.
the hang is bcoz u need to reboot every day as memory no enough.
z10 no need to reboot until u feel that the BB logo is not there..
the best part is ur mail dun care what mail (office mail, hotmail, yahoo mail, bla bla bla)is 100% link together with ur hp that send mail from pc, hp got a copy and send from z10 pc got a copy at sent item, even delete also the same..

use z 10 till now no regret... the mail fuction is superb..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
the hang is bcoz u need to reboot every day as memory no enough.
z10 no need to reboot until u feel that the BB logo is not there..
the best part is ur mail dun care what mail (office mail, hotmail, yahoo mail, bla bla bla)is 100% link together with ur hp that send mail from pc, hp got a copy and send from z10 pc got a copy at sent item, even delete also the same..

use z 10 till now no regret... the mail fuction is superb..
So far using Bold 9900 also no regret, mail system is good as well but mine only link to Gmail.
Too many mails I'll go pengsan. My 1st touch screen phone and also blackberry.

Not use to touchscreen so at least BB got keypads and touchscreen :top:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
So far using Bold 9900 also no regret, mail system is good as well but mine only link to Gmail.
Too many mails I'll go pengsan. My 1st touch screen phone and also blackberry.

Not use to touchscreen so at least BB got keypads and touchscreen :top:
hahaha.. 1 mail with less mail per day will not cause anything to your BB especially the BB 7.0 devise software can link smoothly without problem.

once u are like me that using mail to do jobs, then u will feels the different.. I can received 2 to 3 hundred mail a day that memory eat like a V8 engine drinking petrol...

anyway the Q10 already launch.. depends on what u want as nowdays just sign contract, u can get a HP just paying 100++ per month..:nurse:

++ adding - use quickpull software for reboot your BB but BB 10 unable to use coz no need anymore.. ++

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hahaha.. 1 mail with less mail per day will not cause anything to your BB especially the BB 7.0 devise software can link smoothly without problem.

once u are like me that using mail to do jobs, then u will feels the different.. I can received 2 to 3 hundred mail a day that memory eat like a V8 engine drinking petrol...

anyway the Q10 already launch.. depends on what u want as nowdays just sign contract, u can get a HP just paying 100++ per month..:nurse:

++ adding - use quickpull software for reboot your BB but BB 10 unable to use coz no need anymore.. ++
I usually had to remove the battery to reboot. If not, it will just keep hang there. Mine
was better than Curve and other older models which hang more than mine.

So, consider quite okay but Camera will hang at times as well :banghead:
Everyone was saying Blackberry is going to bankrupt as well.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Not worth it at all, why? Because the Blackberry Z10 in Malaysia is 3G only. Elsewhere in the world their Blackberry Z10 is 4G/LTE

And we pay the same price, we are getting ripped off.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not worth it at all, why? Because the Blackberry Z10 in Malaysia is 3G only. Elsewhere in the world their Blackberry Z10 is 4G/LTE

And we pay the same price, we are getting ripped off.
So, we wait after GE? :rofl:

Kinda have to get use to things that is imported and supplied to us here in Malaysia.
Take Proton Models as examples, The exported models are always better quality yet it
cost cheaper than the price in Malaysia somehow.

Main point is the Proton Quality in Malaysia is not as good as what supplied to overseas.

So I guess, getting a Z10 and just enjoy with 3G as it is :frown:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Buy an iPhone 5 and enjoy LTE. LTE is really fast, faster than my UNIFI at home.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I was also eagerly waiting for this phone to be my first BB but then the price just let me down! It's just way too expensive. BB is already loosing so much money & market share that I thought they should undercut the competitor and sell like around rm1700 but apparently they don't! I asked my friend who is a long time BB user and he also recommended me to just buy the old 9790 with v7 OS.

Apr 30, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
This phone have the time shift for photo shooting. Any NG photo you may edit it afterwards. Besides that, this phone is support for external micro SD card. You can keep your memory more large space.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
This phone have the time shift for photo shooting. Any NG photo you may edit it afterwards. Besides that, this phone is support for external micro SD card. You can keep your memory more large space.
Time shift is cool I admit. Micro SD card? Even my Nokia n82 has that.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

These pictures are taken during a LG design event, which objectives are unclear and been circulating via emails.<B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B><B></B>

From what we can see, the "Saga" sedan has a longer wheelbase and a fresh overall totally differing it from the current 20 years old Proton Saga/Iswara/LMST. The...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience