Bird Shit Stains

dzach2

Known Member
May 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
man, although i'm new hope tht my view counts. u shud go to giant hypermart, go to the car section.. find something called color restorer liao.. i heard Perma Glass not bad. but bear in mind though, those things good for ur car but dun let it dry on it, once use arr.. wash... better do one section of the car at a time. after use the color restorer, direct wash it.... :rolleyes:

dawongfei

Jun 8, 2004
Yea, those damn birds dun know the feeling of being shitted on! catch some birds, shit on them..let them learn tehir lesson..they will spread the news to other birds..heheh..j/k..I just used water...is it enuf? nowadays everyday rain..dun't really know wat to do..rain somemore so acidic..

3G's

Known Member
Jun 16, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by dawongfei@Jul 7 2004, 04:59 PM
Yea, those damn birds dun know the feeling of being shitted on! catch some birds, shit on them..let them learn tehir lesson..they will spread the news to other birds..heheh
Dude...great idea you got there.Why not U give it a try first lah!As a volunteer for ZTH member :lol:

Go outside simply catch a pigeon or a crow,tie them up and SHIT on them then let them go.See if theres any feedback or not?!?I bet they wont cam ur muka or loOking forward to you nor your ride next time round..... :D