Beware Of Car WJQ 9782 ( Accident Run And No Insurace )

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
How much is your damage ? If it's a lot of money, you might want to consider raising hell with the police and the lady driver.....

What I would do is to lodge a police report and make damn sure I follow through with it. In other words, you want the police to press charges against that lady driver for making an illegal U-turn and contributing to an accident that put your life and the life of your passengers in danger. The other charge being driving without insurance which is automatically an offence that requires the offender to appear before a magistrate to plead the charge. There is no longer an option to simply pay a fine.

Bear in mind that the perogative of bringing charges is on the police, and sometimes they don't do it because they can be a bunch of lazy a$$holes. So lean on them hard if you have to.

Tell the police you want to bring civil proceedings against the lady driver to claim damages. Just becos the bitch did not have insurance, does not mean you have no claim. You have no claim against insurance but you are still entitle to make a claim in the civil courts for damages. Obviously, if you threaten legal action, this matter will be brought in court and the police are obviously obliged to raise charges against the lady. It will make the police looks very bad with the judge if the police did not go after the lady. If the police charge the lady, you can also use that to support your court case.

Just some things to consider. Good luck

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
paging all lawyers for advice!
in my opinion:
1. stupid lady at fault for making illegal u-turn at a place where there no right turning is allowed, thus causing an accident.
2. thread starter at fault for going too fast for that narrow stretch (i see skid marks) also contribute to the accident.

Advice: driving in ss2, u must be on alert as that place is a heavy traffic area with alot of ppl wanting to make turns.in ss2, drive slow. many farkup impatient drivers there.

make ur police report at traffic police KL. if the stupid lady fail to do so, she will be fined. and then asked to make a police report also.this time she also kena for making illegal u-turn.bet she doesnt know ur car numbers as her damage is minimal.dont even need to fix. then she will kena again for no insurance.
other legal things ask the lawyer taiko belaka here la.

stalkerrox

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Shah Alam
Thanks FVel for the info...
not sure how much is my damages yet... gonna call the workshop 2morow...

actually part my fault also... but not really also cause its a straight road and we weren't driving fast also around 60-70 only and was 12.30++ am and it was the right lane...
i seriously never expected someone to stop in the middle of the right lane to make a u-turn there on a long stretch of road...

some ppl just think they can do all these illegal turns just because it's night time and less cars..

FVel maybe i'll consider bringing it up to the police for investigation...
i'm not gonna let her get away that easy...

btw whats the fine or punishment for making illegal u-turn and having no insurance and running away from the scene?

lawnmower

Known Member
Jan 23, 2007
actually i was wondering why did you and your friend just stood there and look at the lady when you clearly said that it's her fault. at least go and ask if she's okay and ask if she had realize what she had got into. then slowly work out things like getting her details and so on before going to the police station.

illegal u-turn is about RM100 to RM150 IIRC. however, driving without insurance is a much more serious offence. not sure how much is the fine but it's non-compoundable. probably somewhere around RM300.

anyways good luck with your case. drive slowly next time bro.

Last edited:

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Another area which is very prone to accidents in SS2 is where drivers tend to turn right into the housing area in front of Murni's without initiating the signal light, so do becareful peeps!

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
i think the 1st car has nothing to do with the 2nd and 3rd car coz she dont involved in accident.

may be she just got summons from police for making illegal u turn and running without insurance. or may be she said her car jam brake suddenly. the 2nd car never go and bang it.

the 2nd car have to claim from the 3rd car insurance and i dont think the 1st car will pay for it since she got summons for his own case. and dont think she will take her pocket money to pay for the repair. since the 3rd car running at high speed.

this is wat i think la, if u want the 1st car to pay, i think u need to go court few times and it takes yearssssss :hmmmm:

stalkerrox

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Shah Alam
actually me and my friend was driving at 60-70 km/h i dont think that is fast
if you said the 1st car had nothing to do with the accident you are wrong...
if the 1st car didnt stop in the right lane to make illegal u-turn nothing would have happened rite..?

lawnmower

Known Member
Jan 23, 2007
then again, it can also be avoided if you guys drive slow and keep a safe distance between the car in front right?

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
bro, it's normal la.. driver's attitude in m'sia still under lower par than standard one.. when they feel they want to turn right that time then they give signal n u-turn.. ikut sukati depa saja..:sleep:

cannondale>

1,500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
kepong
actually me and my friend was driving at 60-70 km/h i dont think that is fast
if you said the 1st car had nothing to do with the accident you are wrong...
if the 1st car didnt stop in the right lane to make illegal u-turn nothing would have happened rite..?
i think if the 2nd car bang the 1st car, she will be in yur case together, but now the 2nd car never bang it.

may be she will have some court case depends on how the police handle it. and yur accident have no choice have to claim from yur own insurance company, is something like we call if someone bad luck bang by those old car with 3rd class insurance then habis.

u can c like singapore they need to scrap those old car or owner need to pay for higher price insurance so both party are save if accident happen.

in boleh land,old car pay less, so no claim.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Based on the third picture where it shows the scene of the accident, there is no sign that says "No U-turn" there. So in that sense, she is not wrong to do a U-turn there. Of course, on the contrary, one could also say that there is NO sign that says "U-turn allowed" there also. So that's my first thought.

My second thought is, if distance was ensured and speed was kept safe, no accident would occur but then again, I believe everyone knows that too. So it's just a repeated reminder.

Anyway, hope things could be settled accordingly.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
yea..i think on valentines day i saw alot of glass pieces...no wonder why..
sorry yo hear that bro..

btw at the end of the day..its wrong to stop inside the yellow box..if she did..means she is on fault...some people turning into SS2 also used to stop in the middle of the opposite road..@#!@#!

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
basically under my experience of being a callman if the 1st car never got hit then she or they will not tend to care even its their fault ..... basically u just go report her car plate number then go to JPJ there do the appeal for her car to be detained under some rules which malaysian car need to be insured(3rd party insurance minimum) on the roads ..... they will get her car .... pay some money for the ppl doing towing for JPJ ..... they will get her car ....

stalkerrox

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Shah Alam
Thanks for all your info guys ^^

i just hope can get back my car ASAP...
now driving my gf's car...
no car very mafan ohh... hehe..

just lucky no one was injured thats the main thing...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi ALL SIFU,
I owned a Mitsubishi AIRTREK Turbo 2.0.

I have questions and need a guide. As I planned with my mechanic to rebuild the engine with 2JZ pistons, crankshaft 2.2L, and pistons rod, maybe the rod going to use the PAJERO piston rod.

In addition, I'm installing refurbished TD05HR, EVO 7 Tomei exhaust extractor, camshafts the three taken out from EVO 7 G-TA. Plus, Mishimoto EVO 7 Universal performance intercooler.

Since this is my project car before I proceed with it, can any of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience