Beware Of Car WJQ 9782 ( Accident Run And No Insurace )

stalkerrox

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Shah Alam
Guys yesterday me and my friend and this car was involved in an 3 car accident
this lady driver who was driving this iswara WJQ 9782 did an illegal U-turn infront of pelita mamak at ss2 at around 12.40 and she suddely braked and put signal to u-turn, so natural instinct my fren jammed his braked when the iswara infront stopped right in the fast lane of the road to make a u-turn, and i was driving behind my friend, my friend managed to stop in time but as for me i was behind him and i didnt know what happened i couldnt brake in time so i hit his back of the car ( his was driving a saga so his car behind was quite high and front of my wira was low ) so his car flew up infront of my windscreen, my friends car 2 tyres was on my windscreen and the force of the impact made his car bang the back of the iswara, luckily i managed to reverse my car and my friends car 4 tyres landed safely on the road.. the ladies car nothing much only side of her car bumper came out...

ok after this happened i got down to see what happened my radiator was leaking so i couldnt drive i parked to the side and same as my friend his radiator fan was hitting against the radiator... the iswara parked opposite side of the road and we were curious how come the lady in the car just stood at her car and never came and saw our car or talked to us only the guy in that car... a police car was nearby the accident and rushed by within seconds after talking to the police he asked us to go to state and report what had happened, after a while a few callman came after few minutes and wanted to tow our car but i said i didnt need one as i had called my friend to come after 30 mins of talking to the callman the lady didnt even say a word she just stood there quietly, we thought she was scared or something... the iswara had 2 people inside the lady and 1 man...
after talking to the callman asking if i wanted to make a police report i said that i wait for friend to come only i will make my decision...

so the man in the iswara said he will send the lady back first then come back....
suprisingly the guy never came back... ( and i doubt he will make a police report )

so we waited for the towtrucks to come then we went to balai police to make a report...
so the sargent helped us to check the number plate of the iswara.. guess what..? the iswara had no insurance and was registed under a ladies name

so guys just beware of this car she was u-turning after washing her car at the car wash so i guess she stays near by ss2,megah or mayang ( just guessing )

sorry for the blur explaination im kinda tired today not enough of sleep

here are the pics :

Attachments

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Burn That Stupid Car!!!!!!!

stalkerrox

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Shah Alam
yeah next time must be more careful already..
i also damn shocked how come suddenly my frens car jam brake infront...
the iswara driving on right lane suddenly stop u know... and put signal... what the heck...
some ppl really think that when night time no cars can do illegal u-turn... haiz...
somemore 2day valentines day... no car have to ask my gf pick me up somemore T_T

zendengoh

Known Member
Feb 11, 2008
KL Kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
even lady driver also need to response what she did.

fUnc

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
stalkerrox,
It's a sad thing that this incident happened, and especially its on valentines day. That stupid lady is definitely at fault...but...IF you do follow the safety rules, this accident could be avoided. So learn your lesson, don't follow your friend (or any other cars) too close if you know you don't have the reaction time of a Superman or your car is not having the handling/braking system of an F1 car. It's a good practise to keep your distance from the car in front of you especially on such a narrow road where there is no where else to turn if something happen in front of you.

Not adding salt to your wound but just hope we all could learn. I too had my fair share of following another car too close and there were a few close-call incident and also minor accident involved.

Drive safe and Happy Valentines!

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
i seriously hate when people making illegal u turn in front of me..coz that the last thing i expect when using the fast lane...

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
since police managed to trace their details...arentthey proceed to catch the car owner?

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
bro u should be more careful next time ,coz SS2 always alot of cars and left or right side always have car stopping to turn into other place or do illegal turns so be more aware, dont keep so close distance and drive slow hehe

na_power wats the point steal the rims??haha later they report police back say u curi their stuff more worst later

stalkerrox

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Shah Alam
yeah now learn my lesson already...
next time night time must also drive carefully.. even if no cars maybe someone will just suddenly stop infront of you for no reason or they wanna make a u-turn etc.

i dont think the police will take any action...
the lady will just kena saman when she renew her road tax thats all...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi

i thinking of changing my brakepad to better one...
(front disc rear drum)

so.. any reccomendation?
what is the price range?

i wan to change front together with rear
and padd them in.. so it become balance..

appreciate your opinions..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience