Best valued Piggy Back ECU

wing

Nov 28, 2003

Am interested to get one but with a number of them in market anyone can recommend a good one.

khoyos

Nov 23, 2003
for average budget + style, safc blue screen is the nicest.
for max features per RM, i'd say greddy e-manage.

wing

Nov 28, 2003
Not heard of Greddy E-Manage though. Is it comparable with Haltech Interceptor or O-BIT or Dastek Unichip.

CARENT

Jul 10, 2005
wing said:
Not heard of Greddy E-Manage though. Is it comparable with Haltech Interceptor or O-BIT or Dastek Unichip.
Hi Bro,

Wht is your budget like? If it is below below 2k all in, then I would say that E-Manage will be the best.

Yong_5290

hotmail.com
e manage 2nd unint going for onli 1k wit installation n dyno tuning..
16x16...i think no other piggyback wit this much function n wit price as attractive as e manage

blur_civic

Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
Emanage wins hands down... :p

razaksa

Dec 16, 2004
as
depends lah what type of OEM ecu you running in ur car presently...if you are using Mitsu Ecu emanage is good enough but if you using newer version of Siemens Ecu emanage, safc. Sitc is not compatible...I've tried it before..My car is Gen2 using siemens so currently using Obit, which has more features compared to the older blue emanage and Safc..it's on par with the new Emanage though..

Tuner also play important part, best you get a tuner who had tuned and installed the piggyback on a similar car to yours..best is if you get to test drive his customer's car..Dont trust dyno charts too much..I've seen fantastic dyncarts of modded cars before but when driven feels like shit...

for more info on obit ; www.perfectpower.com.sg

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
how about chips like J5 by matspeed?? is it any good?? they claimed it can make the engine responds faster..how do they do that?? and can it be used on 4G91 #1234 ecu??

smalldidi

Jan 18, 2006
razaksa said:
depends lah what type of OEM ecu you running in ur car presently...if you are using Mitsu Ecu emanage is good enough but if you using newer version of Siemens Ecu emanage, safc. Sitc is not compatible...I've tried it before..My car is Gen2 using siemens so currently using Obit, which has more features compared to the older blue emanage and Safc..it's on par with the new Emanage though..

Tuner also play important part, best you get a tuner who had tuned and installed the piggyback on a similar car to yours..best is if you get to test drive his customer's car..Dont trust dyno charts too much..I've seen fantastic dyncarts of modded cars before but when driven feels like shit...

for more info on obit ; www.perfectpower.com.sg
hi razaksa, how much for u to get an Obit piggyback? which tuner u recommend?

wing

Nov 28, 2003
So OBIT or E-Manage better? And any recommendation on tuners??

razaksa

Dec 16, 2004
as
Ive heard of positive feedback for Matspeed J5 chips but have not tried it out personally..think it's for only specific Mitsu Proton engine models you'll have to check with Charlie : 0173868575..I've been using Matspeed reprofiled 258/252 cams and quite satisfied with it..

My Obit was installed and tuned in JB at CRT can contact Dwayne Ho : 0127609143
For KL/PJ area you can contact Gerard : 0176186948..Voltz Hybrid. His Supercharged GTI was recently featured in Hypertune..

smalldidi

Jan 18, 2006
thanks raz...normaly how much for obit piggyback?? how much they charge?? if for continental car ? is it smt 6 is the same with the one u use?

blur_civic

Oct 8, 2004
KL/PJ
If you are at Kepong area.. you can contact Andy @ Drager Racing - 0123963348..

Focuses on PS, E-manage and Obit..

Honda works team rider Dani Pedrosa has ruled himself out of making a comeback at Sepang this weekend for the Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix de to his injury sustained from a crash during practice at Motegi last Friday.

As Pedrosa was one of the riders still in contention for the championship, skipping this weekend’s race means that...