best plug cable on the market?

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
My spark plug cable is due to be replaced soon. I'm not quite sure what brand to choose. Based on experience, what's the best plug cable you've ever used? In terms of performance, FC and price. Pls share.. Thanks a lot. :biggrin:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
wats wrong with ur current plug cable? if its still working theres no need to change it...

ive never heard of a plug cable "due to be replaced"...spark plug got la

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
One of the wire is not in very good condition, got some burn mark (or abrasion maybe?) on it until the inner thread is exposed. One of the connector also loose already, cannot attach properly to the spark plug..

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
ah...that means its faulty...and needs to be changed.... but definitely not "due" to change... thats more appropriate for things with a fixed timeline like oil change etc..

anyway.... NGK R09 cables are pretty popular. so are Nology

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
ah...that means its faulty...and needs to be changed.... but definitely not "due" to change... thats more appropriate for things with a fixed timeline like oil change etc..

anyway.... NGK R09 cables are pretty popular. so are Nology
Yes, you're right.. :big grin: I see.. thx!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To All Sifu,

I just install arkdesign advance boost controller to my car.Appreciate if all sifu here to explain and teach how to do the setting. A bit confusing on SET and GAIN. Normal boost 1 bar for my car .My car spec is VR4 engine ( rojak ) TD 05 with[FONT=&quot] Tial 40mm wastegate and Tial 50mm blow off.

TQ

[/FONT]
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience