Becareful All Highway User

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

e_one77

Jul 7, 2006
Melaka
Re: Becareful Al Highway User

Thank God u'r safe...anyway highway not d rite place for test power or skills...think also other user who use too...more carefully if got raining in highway coz always got potential for accident...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
After I went to China. Malaysian crazy drivers are peanuts to compare to them....they are MAD....drive like they own the road. zig zag in and out on a very pack roads without signal. traffic light 90% of the time is useless, riders, cyclists, pedestrians don't give a fuck to cars, buses or trucks, driving head on at you then swerve back into the lane last minute, drive on the wrong side of the road, drive out from junctions without looking, stop in the middle of the road to turn, or cross the other side of the road, don't give way, must use horn & high beam all the time to flash people, pedestrian don't bother your horn even they block your road, It's a total chaos there...I was like WTF is all this....

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh

How many of you have seen or came up to a kancil on the highway and it is driving on the right lane? AND going like 80-90km/h... Why are there so many of these drivers that drive much below the speed limit and stay on the left??? Why? Why can't they understand?
Big cars flash them to overtake also never give face....always slow on the right lane....

pandaclubzz

Known Member
Aug 31, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I m still survive after this incident. this is my personal mistake for driving a nt-perfect condition car 4 a trip...my front tire is almost botak d and i think left 35% and i din realise it.it is lucky tat i m still in 1 piece.thanks god saving me again, i think god is sending me a message,to tell all car users jst be careful whn driving, life is precious.

Here the story.I drove my beloved car went to kampar 4 a 5 days holiday trip...and went back to my hoemtown yesterday...after i cross the sungai perak and above 40km something, suddenly it was raining heavily,thn i started to decrease my car speed cos raining 2 heavily, i was at 2nd lane tat time, sudden the road surface 2 mny seeper,and my car tire LOSE GRIP,and my car started get pulled by the water to the left lane eventually,which mean my car is walk like crab.i fully brake it and it is stil pulled me 2 1st lane and then motor lane. At this moment, i fully turn my steering 2 the right and fully brake again and bless GOD save me. It is lucky again tat the motor lane is same wide as the road lane. i was nearly masuk longkang tat time jst left few inch only...and tat time my car tyre gt grip d thn i control back my car thn i turn my steering 2 straight. really god bless.

GUYS, do fully check ur car before go 4 any trip...LIFE IS PRECIOUS.

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

å…‰åŽç”µå*æ–°é—» | 四驱车天桥上飞å*è‰ä¸›ã€€è½¦å†…男女伤é‡å…¥é™¢

tat gurl is nt lucky, she is died in that incident, this news hvt get updated about the girls news.

DRIVE CAREFUL WHN RAINING. SLOW YOUR SPEED,YOU MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya, even it is jammed up on highway, best to keep a distance. I almost got into accident once during traffic jam on highway, slow moving traffic. I intended to turn on my signal and switch to the right lane but suddenly after switching to the right lane, all the cars suddenly emergency stop at the speed of about 40km/h.

I hit the brakes and turn away a bit from the car in front. Lucky the 4WD switch to the middle lane when he sees all emergency brake. If not, I sure kena from behind. Some stupid numb skull a few cars in front must have emergency brake. Totally all cars stopped.

Best to keep a distance and avoid accident rather than sticking too close just in order to prevent ppl from cutting in. That's how accidents happen for following too close and having those selfish attitude of not letting even one car cutting into ur lane. Have some courtesy and consideration when you drive. Doesn't make much difference giving way to one or two cars. (unless they cut queue then is up to u to decide) :top:

znaw

Jan 9, 2010
Perak
Hi all....
My experience on Sg Petani to Sg 2 (highway)....
Happened around last 2 month...
Around 630am....drive on right side to penang around 160kmh and suddenly confuse when i think im overtake a big black cow in the middle of lane...:hmmmm:
And then realize its a "really" big cow when next 500m meet xcident between Wira n Myvi.... these two car lari from big Gorillaz but kissing each other.. :mad:
Thereafter, just inform PLUS to avoid samething happened to other user...
Thanks god...im not involve in any bad situations....
Morale.....always carefull...every time....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Terrible accident happened during the 2nd day (4th February 2011)
of Chinese New Year in Sg.Siput, Perak. 2 cars and 1 Motorcycle involve.

Indian and a Malay Guy both unconscious on the ground with some
blood on their head.

1 Chinese guy escape unhurt which I believe could be an innocent
victim who tried to avoid collision between this iswara and the motorcyclist
according to some conversations between the Chinese guy and the
ppl around there. Since his Proton Wira went right into the bushes at
the roadside...

Condition of both Malay and indian chap unknown. Only knew Firemen,
Police and the ambulance came.

Just drive safe and keep a safe distance while driving.
Be it on highway or anywhere on the road.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF, no 1 curi the rims ka?
the orang supra who's 1? blackhowling punya ka?
Ya, I saw the rims wanna take but too many ppl around :biggrin:
Yes, Blackhowling's punya.

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia

aoyo..!!!really dunno why some stupid like to driving on 1st line(fast line) in slow apreed like around 60km/h in kancil or old car.flash light or horn to them several time,they still not wan give way.that why some accident happen on our highway cuz of them so selfish.must know self limit on highway,if cant running fast,better u using 3rd line with lorry and heavy vehicle.i think that line no one will blame u if u drivin so slow like in 50km/h as u really in very slow line .about tailgate is very dangerous action,only can do by sifu or someone who got their powerful braking system like brembo,any barnd caliper come with twin pot or more ok.no for standard kancil,myvi,kelisa,wira who thinking they are in F1 like driving fast tailgate very near almost 2second,did they got think able to stopped vehicle if anything happen like front stupid driver apply brake or slow their car.normally for case,many front driver will brake or slow their car rather speeding(stupid action)!then blame each other why drive so slow or braking or fast line till BALAI POLIS lah.

DRIVE SMART SAVE LIFE! NO DRIVE SLOW ON FAST LINE OR DRIVE FAST ON KAMPUNG ROAD! HAPPY MOTORING!

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
I support all the ideas and opinion mention..but for my side choose your line when driving..if we think we dont wan drive fast wan enjoy the scenery around use first lane...if you think u going to drive 110 or 120 use middle lane..let the fast cars use fast lane they might be travelling more than 120...so its up to them..as long everyone open eyes wide use brain to think should be a problem...

Second if on coming lane got accident stop put brake on your car and look across see what happening in other side..some even take down car numbers to get 4d..then end you car will be on tow since car behind you wont realize you braking for 4D number

Third Please dont overtake if you think if in fast lane car is coming fast....judge their speed before move in...or can wait till the line is empty..sometimes you can when we hitting 120 or 130 in fast line one kancil will move in suprise on overtake in 90 or 100 ....some more u can some skills when move in..like using auto cruise...

Fourth Dont use high beam unnecessarily.... flashing ask to move aside..u might know the car might have slow car in-front..he just trailing

Fifth...Dont use emergency signal when driving in heavy rain..everyone will drive slowly when rain is heavy...the driver wont able to judge the car is moving or standstill with emergency light turn on...the car manufacturer invented that function so we can use when our car break down or we forced to park at roadside...

Sixth...Avoid making ourselves 4th line in highway by overtaking in emergency line...

This is my opinion these might save lives

Thanks

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009
and don't use fog lights when u don't need it.....its a very bright light that could blind eye like a highbeam do.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Fifth...Dont use emergency signal when driving in heavy rain..everyone will drive slowly when rain is heavy...the driver wont able to judge the car is moving or standstill with emergency light turn on...the car manufacturer invented that function so we can use when our car break down or we forced to park at roadside...
Extremely agree on your fifth advice. Really once it rains heavily, Kia Si(afraid of death) ppl will start switching on their hazard/emergency lights. Is true that when it rains heavily is really difficult to see, if the hazard/emergency lights are on when you drive, other drivers will not be able to judge if the car in front is either moving or the car is on stalled.

Is not a smart idea if u think u r smart enough to drive with the hazard lights on. Please, for those who dunno the purpose of using the hazard lights, please do read up again and not ending up as a clown on the road switching on the hazard lights.

p.s: As long as you switch on your headlights while driving, your rear lights will be able to be seen clearly. Don't need to use the hazard lights.

Secondly, the reasons why highway will jammed up is because of road hoggers most of the time. My uncle told me he have a friend. A lady. Told him that on highway, she drives according to the speed limit which is 110km/h on the right lane. She said she has the right to use the right lane since she is travelling according to the maximum speed. :stupid: :adore:

Such ppl are the one who do not understand the purpose of right/fast lane. Especially during festive seasons, these ppl are usually the one who caused all these slow traffic or traffic jams. If you are travelling slower than the one behind you, please be more considerate to give way and not hog the right lane. Like keevan said, u may drive as slow as u want on the left lane, but please do not hog the lanes on the right. You may drive according to the speed limit on the middle lane but not on fast lane.

Be more considerate on the road. :top: :driver:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Have u seen gas tank (the one in the kitchen) rolling towards you on highway?

I experienced once. The lorry in front drive quite fast and a tank fell down..lucky i keep a distance and managed to avoid it.

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
i tink its all about respect...
respect all road user no matter wat car they drive.

who knows maybe the kancil is trying to overtake a a supercar in front that is driving slower than 90kmh...
dun expect kancil to sprint to 100kmh in 0.01 sec...even from 90kmh climd to 100kmh will take a while la for kancil without those force induction.
if i'd see a car giving signal to overtake another car...i would slow down/release my throttle pedal...but some people instead keep on their speed and then give reason other road user was at fault...
some even highbeam on a traffic jam to told you to get the fark off the lane and give way for their high powered ego!

if all roaduser respect each other like frens...
dun tink there will be much accident on the road...
coz i would never let my frens in danger or hit my frens car la...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey dude, pls help to look ard 4 my frens toyota wish , its grey in colour , no:BHA 2228 a TRD sticker infront the bonnet . he parked his car at subang new pasar there in de afternoon n when after he come out frm CC he found his car lost ... pls help to look ard .. thx thx ... help is appreciated... thx thx any detail pls call 017-2127288 or 017-2029989 TC
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience