balancing conrods

heefmy

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
cheras
i just do blancing for my car at 800, this will include balance and lighten ur conrod, crankshaft, clutch plate, crank pully. this will refer ur demand to improve ur pick or or top speed, like me do for pcik up only then now my top only can go 195, cant go anymore, when original i can go 220++. depend on u.

KSL

500 RPM
Nov 6, 2004
Subang
Visit site
balancing shouldn't affect top end. only lightening will supress the top end capabilities. but balancing, if you know how and which are the center points to balance from, (consult mech *** important) , any machine shop will do it :D

4G93GTi-R

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
heefmy said:
i just do blancing for my car at 800, this will include balance and lighten ur conrod, crankshaft, clutch plate, crank pully. this will refer ur demand to improve ur pick or or top speed, like me do for pcik up only then now my top only can go 195, cant go anymore, when original i can go 220++. depend on u.
can it be done both,i want pick up and top speed.Where you done it ?

4G93GTi-R

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
i think if dont want to affect top end,crank pully and flywheel dont have to be lightening.

heefmy

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
cheras
i done my car at cheras, is my fren do it. i dont know he send to where to lighten and balancing.

ys if u dont wan effect top end u can go for balancing onli, if u wan pick up then u can go for lighten, but loss power in top end, but for me is enough la....195 top speed, can cut estima, alphard ma.....haha,

i had install racing bearing for conrod, so it will more long lasting for it...

4G93GTi-R

Known Member
Aug 20, 2006
heefmy said:
i done my car at cheras, is my fren do it. i dont know he send to where to lighten and balancing.

ys if u dont wan effect top end u can go for balancing onli, if u wan pick up then u can go for lighten, but loss power in top end, but for me is enough la....195 top speed, can cut estima, alphard ma.....haha,

i had install racing bearing for conrod, so it will more long lasting for it...
in march i want to do lighten & balancing,i dont know where to done it and which the perfect shop.so i ask you for help,cant you sms me your number.In march i will come to kl and call you.This is my number 019-5527998,my friend call me banana.

Becoz in kedah dont have shop to lighten,only have balancing.Anybody else if you know pls help me,becoz different shop-have different art to do it.What i want is perfect lighten and proven lot of racing car.All my firend that have done lighten,they mostly all go to thailand and kl.Price that i have been told 800.

heefmy

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
cheras
u can reach me at 0122326944

ya i had been told 800 also but after that is 950, becoz i got do other thing. dont know wat thing la...forget laio....

if u wan to get more performance u need to set cam also.....to set proper degree...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have with us the all new Honda Civic Turbo. Just collected a day before we came over to work on it. The owner did mention that the car was in pretty good condition, but as we all know, even brand new cars comes with paint damage. In this case, its pretty obvious there was a poorly done PDI...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience