Auldey Race Tin Cars - R/c Cars That U Can Modify

jay_zonx

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
edward, yes still playing with it ocassionally. but i prefer the bigger one. auldey also. i got the supra one. total makeover but alot of scratches. have a skyline also. was planning to give it a see thru bonnet. till now also havent do yet. ahahha.... u guys should see yap's car. LOL... additional 2AA batt behind. really fly...

chucky... u not here liao? quit ade??? yap????

ChuckY

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
Bukit OUG
hey jay im still here! ahahhah.. juz lazy to reply leh

shd have a TT again man... dun wan mcd la, later all play inside there LoL~

wheres yyap? callin yyap.. where r u ~~

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Oh...If there will be TT, i think i wanna cry la cause i'll be disappeared from ZTH from 1st jan till 11 march for something stupid. ai.....
And i just invest money into Xmods cause they finally arrive in malaysia, imported by toycity. And they will be building track for the xmods at the mines by this week or next week. Next month got race some more. aiya...

Last edited:

proton_jb

Aug 9, 2005
Johor Bahru
yeah,

this wild ranger X need 4 batt .. ..

edward,
i just add a rubber infront of the motor casing front & rear to prevent from damage ehehe ...so tomorrow plan to buy race tin Gen 3 ... haha ..
but in jb area hard to find the outlet sell auldey performance part .. so just play it with standard from the box ..
thinking of modified the G 3 ..

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Oh. I didn't add anything to protect it. Cause i believe this thing is tough. So, in the end, it gets so many scratch but nothing breaks la.
Between, i added a metal wire at the back to give it longer wheelie....hehehe....hehe
If you mean hard to find, means got right. You will find it one day. Good luck. haha. I still couldn't find the small size 3v relay but the big 1.
You can flip through all the pages here for many info and pictures. I did when i first spotted this thread. good luck. See ya on 11 march 2007. haha

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
aisk.. bump pulak.. keke.. my Race tin is there to die.. all the tyre hard liao.. and the gear broken.. i even lost my atenna or the remote...

Well my Race tin is legend.. i'm the most fastest moded Race tin.. As last time TT with them in SS15 mcD... kekee.. wow.. wonder who the fastest now

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
all Race tin can b mod.... as normal they only sell high rpm motor and add spring.. and rubber tyre...

But if u wan mod it faster.. u need add anothe 1.5V AA battery in series.. then u need to mod the circuit in it...

sly

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
aisk.. bump pulak.. keke.. my Race tin is there to die.. all the tyre hard liao.. and the gear broken.. i even lost my atenna or the remote...

Well my Race tin is legend.. i'm the most fastest moded Race tin.. As last time TT with them in SS15 mcD... kekee.. wow.. wonder who the fastest now
war.... yar..yar..super fast... mine still around .. but not in good condition.. my additional relay die lor... no expert using sholder machine...

add another 1.5v bat is way too fast.. relay + high rpm motor is good enough for me... he..he..

Now gen3 got many design.. initial D.. can be good collection...

yyap2

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
good news!!~~ I saw new race tin.. Very nice.. RM69... SUpra , BMW.... very nice ... wide body... i think it nice to mod

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all bro and shifu....can tell me if i install fuel regulator to my car will get what function??my car is proton wira 4g13p.And when i install,how to setting that vaccum adjustable?..and how many kpba to stay with that meter on fuel regulator for my 4g13p??thanks.... :lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience