Auldey Race Tin Cars - R/c Cars That U Can Modify

Oct 28, 2006
wow,
the spoiler is super tall, among all gen3 models, I really like the RX-7, too bad that model is not available at this city where I live

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
The spoiler is so tall because i made a mistake and just lazy to fix it. hehe
How come only the RX7 is not available there? They anti RX7? hehe
How about you look for it in some wholesaler in your country or look for the sole agent la. I found the sole agent here, accidently.
My cousin bought the RX7, but...... he didn't play seriously, the car has many "scar". front and back

ChuckY

Known Member
Apr 15, 2005
Bukit OUG
OMG~ this thread still alive?hahaha... nice mod edward... hey yyap2 u still around?ahhaha..

Last edited:

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Chucky,
Yeah, Bezet and yyap2 are still alive la. I just kacau them recently.
Do you notice the NSX has a white colour tires. It is a double sided tape. hehe. without tearing the smooth white layer. So the car can slide lo.

Dec 21, 2006
Hi Guys!!!I'm new on this forum.I just got a Toyota Corolla Trueno.It's the best R/C I've ever had.I'll post some pics later on.I want to upgrade this car but I don't know how or where to get parts.I'm from the Philippines by the way.

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Erm. My cousin got that car and the circuit board broken on the next day... Is the initial d version right?
Hmm. This thread isn't that hot already.
I just bought the Wild Ranger X recently. Is the new "X" version. Is light and poweful.

Dec 21, 2006
I don't know what you're talking about Ed.I'm even new on this racing R/C stuff.I just would like to know on how to put neon's and stuff or even teach me how to drift this thing.hehehe...

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
So, is this the one you got?

This is my cousin's one. Spoilt on the next day. So, i haven't get a chance to try it.
About drifting. I don't think these race tin can do properly la. If you wanna do a proper drift, better get the Xmods or Mini Z lo. I have tried out the PVC Tires and all other kinds of custumize tires, it still didn't work.
About neon, just put some LED lights underneath la. Try look for the smaller size one. Look at my NSX up there.

jay_zonx

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
chucky... u still here ar!!! hahahha.... here is my rx7. normal mod la... mask n spray diff colour. lowered the spoiler. nothing much...

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Waw... but your RX7 looks nice and real. Really! Are you still playing with it recently?

While you lowered the spoiler, i raise it.

This is the truck i bought recently. It is called Wild Ranger X. A replica of the Mini Z Monster. This truck is dam powerful and the acceralation is scary. Climbing capability is good.

Dec 21, 2006
Yeah.That's my mod.I don't know how to put LED.I mean,where do I connect it?Is there any way I can purchase an XMod via internet.I think there's none here in my country.

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
- Ok. Look for the 2 wires that supply the power of 4 batteries.
- Recognise which 1 is positive and which 1 is negative. Usually Red is + and Black is - . (+) is connected to the positive side of the LED, which means the longer leg.
- In your case, your car is using 4 batteries. So, you should use up to 2 LED connected is SERIES!!! Not Parallel. Otherwise you will have to use resistor. If not, your LED will burnt out. I mod the Gen3, so all my LED are connected in parallel with the supply of 2 batteries.

I notice that your avatar picture there has a AE86 with headlight. My cousin's 1 doesn't have it.

Here's the link to the Xmods website. You can custumize your car from there directly and view it with price too.
http://www.xmodsrc.com/
Maybe you can purchase there but most of the cars are already retired. Look for eBay, very big chance that you can get from there.

Feel free to ask me.

proton_jb

Aug 9, 2005
Johor Bahru
i also just bought this wild ranger x ... look so cool and damn powerful acceleration ...
any idea of mod for this version ?
i'm also looking for initial d version .. but not found it yet ..
so hard to get it here .. (jb area) ..

pencil

Dec 19, 2005
Edward Chew said:
This is the truck i bought recently. It is called Wild Ranger X. A replica of the Mini Z Monster. This truck is dam powerful and the acceralation is scary. Climbing capability is good.
woha~~ nice truck. is it auldey? how much does it cost.
thinking of getting one. :_:

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Proton_jb,
I just gave it 2 headlight. Just as a decoration, not really function to light up the dark. haha
The initial D, try get it through some wholesaler lo. but i don't suggest you to get it. It isn't reliable. My cousin's AE86 broke on the next day. It using the same circuit as the OLD Wild Ranger. I bought OLD wild ranger before. Already broken before i play it. I get the refund.
Pencil,
Ya. That truck it Auldey.Really fun playing it. Trust me. Using 4 batteries. It cost me RM49.90. And this thing is really rare too. Even there is only one left, is the one already opened.

That truck has 2 VERY big muffle on both side actually. I also took away the spoiler. haha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The BMW 320i will now be available in two new variants that were recently introduced by BMW Group Malaysia, the 320i Executive Edition and the 320i M Sport, that will be available nationwide from 2 April onwards.

Both variants will be powered by the 2-liter four-cylinder mill that produces 156hp. As with all current BMW models, both the new variants will feature BMW EfficientDynamics that includes Brake...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience