Audi TT Whacked prior delivery but restore by Detailien

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
I went over to celebrate my bro new arrival ..perhaps with just a simple protection with OPTI COAT but ended up being another resuscitation!!!!!

This ride probably damaged during transit, long way from Europe to Asia, dust, rain, salty water breeze, contaminants mostly found at the port also by some of the common threats bird bombs, industrial fall our, hail damage, etc etc.etc.

Most of the time the dealer did a "quickie fix" - but this apparently dealer did more than he should!
Imagine "the smell and look of a new " would and definitely deter you from ripping it apart , but usually ended with more tragedy

Must it be every once a while that some if not every brand new ride must arrive with damages and ended up repaired by some untrained detailer/car wash guys because ROI or budget constrain .

evidently swirl-ed up by some worn out cloth swiping & supposedly to be corrected/detail but ended in a wrong hands, that making it worst

horror-grams?

WHY WHY Delilah?

doesnt you feel jilted by her....sigh another samson

more

work work work......................etc etc ...bla bla..........

the renascence moments

tested by Rain

superb water beading & water resisting

the Detailien did it again

with just a little patience & plenty of Passion

Last edited:

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
Awesome reflections off the black....

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Awesome reflections off the black....
yupp...thats true
its always nice to see but S#!+ to work on....

as we always believe"hard work usually get pay off" this case well

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
i love wet black xD

SevenDust

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Brilliant work sifu KC! Another awesome turn around. Keep up the fantastic work!

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i love wet black xD
yupp
undoubtedly the best reflection & defination once detail...most satisfaction and trying...need alot of kung fu as well

i also kena same thing!!! same audi. same color. the spider web thingy kinda annoying.
Not to worry buddy, come & join us & be trained to rescue your ride

Brilliant work sifu KC! Another awesome turn around. Keep up the fantastic work!
Thanks Buddy
for turning 2 beauties around too

Guys stay tune .................... More to come with Sifu Sevendust

excellent work sifu !
Thanks Davidcnz for your kind words:wavey:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
KC, where are you based? Probably need your service. I'll PM you one of these days :biggrin:
Hi Mr JY
sure ...I can hold you by your hands & teach u how to handle a rotary for paint correction

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you follow the industry updates, you would be aware that the first-ever Mercedes pickup truck is based on the current Nissan Navara, and to be officially launched Oct 25 in Stockholm, Sweden.

Knowing what the 3-Pointed Star pickup truck will be based on, it’s easy to imagine that the company will aesthetically make it blend with its brick-ish commercial vehicles; Actros and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience