Assistance in KK

VMK77

Jun 12, 2007
Hi All,

I am wanting to convert my wira 1.5 engine (dah nak mampus, don't bother asking me to overhaul) to a MIVEC engine. Problem is, I don't know where to start.. I know I should look around at the potong shops but as a newbie memang they potong me.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone in KK, Sabah who has done this type of conversion (mesti banyak punya) to help me out. Was thinking EVO3 but.. too much power..

Thanks in advance!

hi,

urs is 1.5 and if wana go for E3 (2000cc)...JPJ hardly approve..or i can said it is impossible. but at kk, u can do it as there r very less jpj roadblock :)

if u really wanna transplant engine...i can help u to ask the price for the halfcut...

for ur info, i will at kk by this sunday onwards...for bout a month++....

u can pm me for more info..or sms me at 0168417327

do let me know wat kind of engine u wan..

or u may try to instal 1.5DOHC engine...its not bad....or if wan more power, then mivec or Gsr-T oso can

VMK77

Jun 12, 2007
Hey Thanks,

I am using a 1.5 Wira, I was thinking to change to MIVEC.. I surveyed yesterday.. Very expensive woo... GSR ok oso but I want to do something roadworthy and safe and cheaplah.

You got workshop ah Kenny?

renxun

Jul 4, 2006
ah min there alot..... telija inanam there also alot.... choose untill your eyes bleeds...

VMK77

Jun 12, 2007
Renxun,

My eyes bleeding already.. the parts dealers are already fed up with me coming day in day out.. hahaha

renxun

Jul 4, 2006
the things there are not xpensive ar..... just shop and choose watever u want there la

jzkzlz

Jan 16, 2007
digitalgadget.cjb.net
Ah Ming Autoparts located near to Inanam Bus Terminal. or somewhere behind EON Inanam... u should notice it when u there.

Dear Friends,

Need some info regarding Force Induction (turbocharger / supercharger) for 4G92 MIVEC. Advantage/disavantage?:rolleyes: