Asking opinions.......please

JEBON

500 RPM
May 4, 2005
Hai zth members. Posting n asking on behalf of my fren.

My fren's car plate number is being use by other person(will be called A after dis). Same type of car, model n plate number. Dat person 's car is suspected a Singapore car. De prob happened when A's car was stolen n at dat time he didn't received his registration card (after 5 months of waitng n pushing de seller) n de road tax has expired at dat time of lost.

A had posted his stolen car with de plate number all over in de internet hoping to get back his car even though A already suspected dat his car is cloned before he lost it n didn't wait for de police n puspakom' report.

My fren's car is confirmed de genuine one (after police n puspakom inspection) so now with all de news posted by A in de internet, my fren n his wife are embarrassed n afraid for their safety if they wan to use de car. They encountered a few occasions due to this.

He is now thinking of suing A for all de hassles they have to go through.

My questions are, can he do that, de procedures n other things dat will arise during de process

Hopefully any members can help. He n his wife now are really embarrassed n afraid for their safety.

Tqvm for ur help

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I just noticed that my car's steering wheel automatically swerves to the left whenever I ease my hands off it. My car, of course automatically turns to the left as well. The steering doesn't swerves much, just a slight tilt to the left.

I just had a 4 piece of tyre changed last week. What could be wrong?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience