Anybody using Sun auto product?(Hot inazma and nology)

deathzone

1. A fren wanna sell to me his halfcut condition hot inazma hyper full set with a very reasonable price, is it worth to buy? Anybody using this? How come so expensive compare to other vs?

2. Any comment about nology cable? why is it so expensive compare to other brand? Whats so special about this cable?

Im very intrested to know more bout product from sun auto. Any user pls share ur experiance

1. A fren wanna sell to me his halfcut condition hot inazma hyper full set with a very reasonable price, is it worth to buy? Anybody using this? How come so expensive compare to other vs?
not sure..never try b4..let other forumer advise.

2. Any comment about nology cable? why is it so expensive compare to other brand? Whats so special about this cable?
fr wat i know, nology cable is built in grounding cable..

http://rxreviews.wordpress.com/2007/04/02/avoid-sun-hotwires-nology-hot-wires-on-the-8/

not sure..never try b4..let other forumer advise.

fr wat i know, nology cable is built in grounding cable..

http://rxreviews.wordpress.com/2007/04/02/avoid-sun-hotwires-nology-hot-wires-on-the-8/

After read so many review this vs sounds so goodlike but never expect this author hate sun auto product so much hahaha. I hope forumer can give own personal comments about these product.

u ask me ar..??
got a set of Hot Earth Muffler Earth wires(Gold) for EK9(not universal type), a set of Hot Inazma Hyper set wit Upgraded Kit, a Hot Inazma Pulse, a Hot Inazma Pocket Hot Inazma Supple & a Hot Inazma Type MR(Gold)....

so... do u think its good...??

After read so many review i finaly bought a complet set of hot inazma hyper from my fren. I think most of the user is happy bout the performance. The reason i change mine cos i found out that my pivot raizin red is fake...!! Kena cheated by some seller in mudah.my :(

Bro Jin: Hot inazma pocket i bought from u last time still going strong in my car hhehe. U not selling any nology plug cable?

Last edited:
After read so many review i finaly bought a complet set of hot inazma hyper from my fren. I think most of the user is happy bout the performance. The reason i change mine cos i found out that my pivot raizin red is fake...!! Kena cheated by some seller in mudah.my :(

Bro Jin: Hot inazma pocket i bought from u last time still going strong in my car hhehe. U not selling any nology plug cable?

Thanks for the support bro. if u using Hyper wit Type-MR, u'll get more... hehehe...
i do got a set of Nology cable.... rm450 ma...:proud:
other than Nology, i still got a set of Plug Cable that so-called the best in my store... hehehe... but the price will cost u rm650 for the used set...:proud::proud::proud:

Thanks for the support bro. if u using Hyper wit Type-MR, u'll get more... hehehe...
i do got a set of Nology cable.... rm450 ma...:proud:
other than Nology, i still got a set of Plug Cable that so-called the best in my store... hehehe... but the price will cost u rm650 for the used set...:proud::proud::proud:

Will contact u again bro, im thinking of getting rid of my plug cable one day. Can tell me wat is the so called best plug cable? :hmmmm:

hehe is ok i understand. My mistake :smokin:

...ofcos ur mistake ma, u tot mine mistake meh...?? ahhahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i just done 2 ODC for the Sunuato Hot Earth, all got very good feedback...& 1 of them do installed the Hyper as well... from me la ofcos... hehe...:smokin:

Top Bottom