Any Trusted Acc Shop for ICE in SP, Kedah??

JaSoN_6

Known Member
Aug 23, 2007
hey guys, could anyone recommend me any acc shop tat i can trust in their products n' knowledge in ICE in SP, Kedah?? someone who really know how to tune the sound...

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
maybe u can take a drive down to penang and join the TT there, check out autoworld or icehifi for the date & venue, from there u will know more on which shop can do tuning, and maybe the sifus in the TT also can tune for u a bit...

JaSoN_6

Known Member
Aug 23, 2007
wat u mean by autoworld or icehifi?? wat is TT, btw?? heheE~ but i heard penang got a lot of money sucker le...

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
TT = teh tarik, or better known as an informal gathering between enthusiasts.

autoworld.com.my and icehifi.com, just look for the penang tt threads...

jchin2

Known Member
Sep 15, 2006
wat u mean by autoworld or icehifi?? wat is TT, btw?? heheE~ but i heard penang got a lot of money sucker le...
hi bro,
most of the autoworld or icehifi ppl like to hang out at golden acc at bayan lepas,penang.The shop have lots of branded audio system that might suitable to you.Just drive down to penang on saturday, the forum ppl will be around there too.:proud:

JaSoN_6

Known Member
Aug 23, 2007
hi bro,
most of the autoworld or icehifi ppl like to hang out at golden acc at bayan lepas,penang.The shop have lots of branded audio system that might suitable to you.Just drive down to penang on saturday, the forum ppl will be around there too.:proud:
but i tot tat penang TT just ended last month?? anyone here can bring me along or not?? now i belif in tuning techniques becoz one of my frends bring his ICE to retune by a sifu. then after tat, it sounds totally different than b4 n' even can match wit those higher level ICE. anyone near here know how 2 tune or not?? becoz i dunno tat shop n' afraid 2 being assault. lolzZz..

bafukie

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
go to autoworld and ask for their contact number in ICE section. Look for the regulars there... they should be able to help u locate ur tt hang out place

JaSoN_6

Known Member
Aug 23, 2007
btw, things in autoworld cheaps or not or they sell in higher price if compared 2 other places??? can giv me an example of the shops name in autoworld???

bafukie

1,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
autoworld is not a 'shop' or shops. its a forum also juz like here. Juz that most of the ICE penang kaki surf there more.

loon1031

Known Member
Sep 30, 2006
www.cari.com
btw, things in autoworld cheaps or not or they sell in higher price if compared 2 other places??? can giv me an example of the shops name in autoworld???
Good thing won't cheap one...:proud:

jchin2

Known Member
Sep 15, 2006
Hi,
As i told u earlier most of the penang forum kakis like to hang out at Golden Acc at bayan baru penang on saturday noon. You will meet friendly people around there to help you. Or if you want to join the next TT in penang why not go to Login to check out when they will organize again.:proud: By the way i'm from penang too..

jchin2

Known Member
Sep 15, 2006
Heh loon1031,

Long time didn't hear from you. How's your setup?Fully completed?

mr_maverix

Known Member
Sep 30, 2006
im from SP too.. but currently residing in shah alam..IMHO, i think SP shops are a bit left out from the current development..like for instance, mohawk red 4' comp still goes for rm300++ when its actually out of production..
do not get cheated bro jason.. like the sifu's say..drive down to penang and hang out wit the ppl fluent in ICE, im sure u'd learn a lot.dats how i learnt too.. :)

JaSoN_6

Known Member
Aug 23, 2007
im from SP too.. but currently residing in shah alam..IMHO, i think SP shops are a bit left out from the current development..like for instance, mohawk red 4' comp still goes for rm300++ when its actually out of production..
do not get cheated bro jason.. like the sifu's say..drive down to penang and hang out wit the ppl fluent in ICE, im sure u'd learn a lot.dats how i learnt too.. :)
but d prob is i m not familiar wit penang.. wan go bayan baru oso need see map lar.. need some1 to bring me around... lolzZz.. i know SP quite out-dated liao.. but haih.. anyone can bring me around penang???

JaSoN_6

Known Member
Aug 23, 2007
Hi,
As i told u earlier most of the penang forum kakis like to hang out at Golden Acc at bayan baru penang on saturday noon. You will meet friendly people around there to help you. Or if you want to join the next TT in penang why not go to Login to check out when they will organize again.:proud: By the way i'm from penang too..
got exact add for tat shop mar??? my frends not familiar wit the bayan baru area...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what is hologram? buffer trails?

who cares!!!!!....i pay 400 & i got my car ready in 4 hours while a shop ....u chop chop lo

master & visa card incoperations....what izzit...can use for shopping ke

abrasion holograms, often reffered to as buffer trails or machine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience