Any recommend for the is250 body kit?

kslowt100

Jul 13, 2009
I am looking for body kit @ the sharp fin ..any member here can recommend @ give me the location.. Thx

Perry Yip

Known Member
Aug 7, 2011
Klang
Been searching around for sharkfin, but only able to find oem pedals which cost around 1.5k on ebay.

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
shark fin? are you guys referring to the fin on the top of the roof? the ariel thingy?

shouldn't all IS250 come with it?

Perry Yip

Known Member
Aug 7, 2011
Klang
shark fin? are you guys referring to the fin on the top of the roof? the ariel thingy?

shouldn't all IS250 come with it?
If im not mistaken, full spec or sport package only comes with that fin that on the roof. I've surveyed many units unregistered, UK specs or some jap specs doesnt comes with that too.

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
If im not mistaken, full spec or sport package only comes with that fin that on the roof. I've surveyed many units unregistered, UK specs or some jap specs doesnt comes with that too.
ic....... didn't realize that.......

try mudah.com, search for IS250 parts. got a couple of bodykit shops doing for lexus. you can try them for the shark fins.

xfuture

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
PJ
i got the sharkfin @ my car, JP spec 06.
it's very depending on the spec, some has it, some don't

kslowt100

Jul 13, 2009
ic....... didn't realize that.......

try mudah.com, search for IS250 parts. got a couple of bodykit shops doing for lexus. you can try them for the shark fins.
Thx for the advise

Perry Yip

Known Member
Aug 7, 2011
Klang
got a new website for lexus parts , very good but all deal in USD :D
2007 IS250

Check it out ! im aiming at the sport pedals (OEM auto) but after calculation, it will cost about 1.4k ringgit :(

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

forgotten to mention, this web provides video of installing parts. Very nice indeed can DIY. If anyone can find a better or cheaper source, do pls let me know. Share share bro.

kslowt100

Jul 13, 2009
2007 IS250

Check it out ! im aiming at the sport pedals (OEM auto) but after calculation, it will cost about 1.4k ringgit :(

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

forgotten to mention, this web provides video of installing parts. Very nice indeed can DIY. If anyone can find a better or cheaper source, do pls let me know. Share share bro.
Thx for the infor...I also aiming the pedal..very nice.. Any 1 know that sunway got any shop for our bodykit ?

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
2007 IS250

bro,

I would suggest you check out Wing Hing first. they are official importers for toyota/lexus part in malaysia. their prices are good. better check with them first : http://www.winghin.com/about.html

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, i was looking at my car just now and i noticed there's a crack at the front panel of the body frame (the part near those radiators / behind the bumper). There's a crack and i'm worried my whole front part will fall apart.

Could you guys recommend what i should do and any workshop is good in repairing or fixing this.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience