Any IS250 owners or club around?

datl

Jun 29, 2011
Seri Kembangan
Hi guys I,m new to this forum but believe me I really appreciate all imformation regarding IS 250 u ppl wrote it here. Its really help me, just approved loan n getting my IS 250 in 1 or 2 weeks time. Looking forward to join u all in the next TT. Thank you All.

danny_chee00

Sep 20, 2010
Perak
Hi,

Nice to meet u guys here, too bad i'm from penang cant join u guys.
I have an 06 japan spec is250, bought it half year agao. i have a few question?

1. Do japan spec have the tpms sensor?
2. Can the cd play dvd?
3. Can we change the flyaudio dvd navi to our car?
4. How is the recent recall?

Thanks guys in advanced....
im from penang too. maybe we can organise TT for lexus owner. altezza n IS only of course. RX is too many de.

dan

stanley

Oct 21, 2004
Hi everyone, I just get my IS250 UK spec yr2006 from Mutiara Motors 1 month ago. I'm from Johor bahru. Hope can meet u guys here n learn more about this car... Hehe... Any activity for JB member?

tangwp

Dec 19, 2011
Johor Bahru
Hi all, good day... i m plan to get a IS end of this year... May i know IS250 original braking system Front ?? pots ? rear ?? pots ?

leekahkiat

Known Member
May 6, 2006
Hi all, good day... i m plan to get a IS end of this year... May i know IS250 original braking system Front ?? pots ? rear ?? pots ?
JB? if is JB then you PM me your contact,i will call you out for Jb lexus tt. :driver:

jeweltag

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
i wonder who can answer zhengfeng_tee's question? i am in need of the two items as well

xfuture

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
PJ
To answer both question of above.

1. No. "Currently" there is no way to changing the maps in the Navi system.

Even I'd inquired FlyAudio replacing the whole navi system (they will replace the whole console), but their feedback is, it's not supporting JP spec. currently it's for UK spec only, you might lost climate control if installing it.

2. Top speed, yes, you might need to adding in some SpeedCut remover, but you have to ensure the device is match with our car, some devices are limited to few model of cars.

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
To answer both question of above.

1. No. "Currently" there is no way to changing the maps in the Navi system.

Even I'd inquired FlyAudio replacing the whole navi system (they will replace the whole console), but their feedback is, it's not supporting JP spec. currently it's for UK spec only, you might lost climate control if installing it.

2. Top speed, yes, you might need to adding in some SpeedCut remover, but you have to ensure the device is match with our car, some devices are limited to few model of cars.
just to add, the meter is up to 180kmh as well. last i heard you need to change the meter as well.

Luxurycarlover

May 10, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Contemplating between buying 2010 IS250 and Mercedes C200k, both reconditioned, unregustered...

Mercedes has more brand power in Malaysia
Road tax is cheaper
Better fuel consumption
Relatively better resale value
Low reliability for a4 yrs old car
Bland interior

Lexus
More reliable
Smooth V6
High fuel consumption
Excellent interior
Great features

Price is almost the same and rear leg room isnt a big issue for me.

Any sifu who are long term owner if IS can help?

Thanks

dleetk

Jan 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Luxurycarlover, my 3yr+ IS250 never give me any prob. If you would like me to put a word to describe the car, it would be very comfortable in that class. The quietness, nice audio system, smooth v6 NA and transmission leads my passengers went to sleep most of the time.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s happening again, Proton has been approached a second time to see whether or not they are interested in selling their 63.75-percent share in Lotus. Again, there is no information about the new buyer and there still is no information regarding the first proposal.

Proton’s stock dropped by some 18-percent after their talks with Volkswagen ended, and this could be a reason why Proton might be interested...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience