Any GAB SS series users?

dayton

Known Member
Feb 25, 2006
hello.

Has anyone used GAB SS series before?

apparently, the boss from RSone claims that the GAB ss series is fully imported from Japan. i'm quite sceptical tho. lol

but was lookin at the workmanship of the coilovers, it seems nice judging "from the cover of the book".

the interesting part is that, its a mono-tube construction, hence better in performance.

Fully imported, mono-tube, up-down soft hard, kinda cheap are the reasons thats BLARDY tempting me to get a set for my satria.

Anyway, for those GAB SS series users, hows your experience like?

thanks.

SP|D3RMaN

Known Member
Nov 11, 2008
aedetailers.multiply.com
Well, I've been using GAB SS on my Myvi for the past 6 months.
I would say i like it alot. Better (IMO) then TEIN Super Street (for Myvi).

I'm saying it's better because it provide a firmer ride. The 32 steps is a little overboard but there is a huge difference from the softest to the firmest. I've used a few adjustables over the years and i would rate GAB SS as one of the best in performance/cost.

Highly recommmend to anyone who's looking for performance and willing to sacrifice comfort.
If comfort is still a priority, then go for TEIN Super Street. Either way, you wont go wrong.

Quick Question:
What's the rating on the springs for front and rear? Does anyone knows where i can find replacement springs? I'm looking for slightly firmer springs on the front to prevent bottoming out.

Cheers !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I can go on and on about how the world doesn’t need SUV’s, and I still believe we don’t. I’ve made up my mind, there’s no changing it. The fact that they kill people in normal cars while the occupants of the SUV walk away is selfish. Manufacturers should be making cars to save everybody because cars exist in our world, they should be protecting us, not kill us. The idea is to make cars safer, not make them bigger...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience