Any 3M Car Care product's dealer in KL/PJ???

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
I'm looking for 3M Car care products, look forward to get those Professional Series 1.
Any1 here know where to get it..??
oredy bored with Meg edy, now wan some fresh....:adore::adore::adore:

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
So far haven't found any pro-series of the 3m yet. I know lots of the consumer range selling at ACE. If you want to veer away a bit from Meg's, why don't you try the Menzerna series, or even Optimum. They're available locally and it's far cheaper then the 3m's.

Regards.

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
3M perfect-it show car paste wax...saw this one at ACE also, together with Scratch Remover, Performance Finish, Rubbing Compound and a few others.

Kaye

Aug 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi,

Apologies for bumping a thread that's a couple of months old. But could I check which ACE branch do you go to to find the 3M Perfect-It Show Car Wax Paste? Actively looked for it in Sunway, IKANO and Summit but no luck. Don't remember seeing it in the Midvalley branch either, though at that time I wasn't looking actively for it.

Also a bit OOT, but have you used the 3M Performance Finish sealant? Any comment on it if you have?

Thanks in advance.

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Try Jaya33 ACE. Lasttime i saw they have quite complete range of 3M product.

Errr..why bored with MG product? U already used ALL the series and product ?? Or simply because u think too expensive ? :D

Kaye

Aug 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Too expensive la atm MG products for me now bro g88. Luckily managed to find cheaper yet equally good alternatives liao after all the sifus' advice in autoworld. :biggrin:

Thanks for the tipoff for 3M.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys need ur help...may turbo car jerking at idle and misfiring semput when reach 2800 or 3000rpm onward...already change new plug, fuel filter and already check coil and plug wth multimeter all seem ok...but this prob still happen..btw before this things happen, after one week i realize one of my vacum line to std fuel regulator tercabut ...after that than this thing happens...now kapla pusing no clue what happen to this car..hope u guys can help me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience