ANOTHER CAR STOLEN! Purple AE86 Levin!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

[email protected]

Taken from Sync Optima:

skagee said:
Looks like the thieves are at it again..This time its Rudsdrifts (Rudy Norman) Purple AE86. Taken from his house this morning at 4 am and was last seen of the NorthSouth Highway heading towards Johore. Please anyone if you see an AE86 in bright purple spotting a GT wing , please contact me (Ariff) immediately 0122109865 thanks.

n592184074_1024647_9762.jpg

363824010_8g9xj-M.jpg

DSC_5246.jpg

DSC_5251.jpg

Coincidencly, the car was heading to Johore too, the same thing happened to Russwestwood Skyline. Maybe this is the same syndicate that happens to be stealing all this JDM cars, so lookout for it!

Why all heading johore??..there must be a reason..

WTF!!!! it must be the same gang..... so sorry to hear bout this.... i think there are at the same place!!! find 1 sure to fine the others bro!!! good luck will pray for u!!!:proud::listen::love:

Agreed... Must be the same syndicate... Demn... Hunting for JDM cars... :mad::mad:

Maybe the cars are shipped out thru ports in Johor. Kelang port has tighter security, I heard from my frenz.

will look out for it bro...I will try contact my frenz at Johore area and PTP...

from Civic to Evo, then Skyline.. now AE86.... mahai those cibai....:mad::mad::mad:

my fren just kena a pair of recaro & carbon fiber spoiler.... last night...

yeah lo , lanciao punya ORANG ! go earn a leaving instead of having a car smuggling syndicate

ae86 is hot items... hehe...:smokin:

Don't talk about ae86 lah , old old cars without 3rd party insurance ( imagine how old izzit ) also they want to hamtam..As long as there are opportunities , there they go..:mad:

Don't talk about ae86 lah , old old cars without 3rd party insurance ( imagine how old izzit ) also they want to hamtam..As long as there are opportunities , there they go..:mad:

i know some of the Datsun been stolen,but since thats old crap to it's owner, so.. no 1 report to polis...

Top Bottom