ANOTHER CAR STOLEN! Purple AE86 Levin!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
datsun nowaday worth at least rm5k lor....go to proton and trade in, they take rm5k in exchange for certain models of car.....pm me if u need details....

datsun nowaday worth at least rm5k lor....go to proton and trade in, they take rm5k in exchange for certain models of car.....pm me if u need details....

Erm , if sell to proton , can get how much??

i tot only accpet proton~~ @@...

Here's what the car owner says:

rudsfreeze said:
no any news...bro...can u call the seller or buyer...?
the engine is 4agze supercharger from ae101..
rebuilt engine with no aircond all..
revolver sports adjustable suspension.
tail light standard.
the mark that i hace at that car is the right side skirt is half besi n half fiber coz i had an accident last month..
will upload the pcture later.. thanks for the info will looking at mudah .com also. reward up to 10k..my father 1 2 help also..

we will keep on a look out man..
i know how you feel about your ride being taken away.. it will be back..

i own a Datsun 120Y GX and is all done up.. do you think they will target it too??
i have alarm system.. and yea just that..
do you guys think i need to upgrade my alarm system? man i'm pretty freakin out too.. shiat!! dumb theives!!!:banghead:

Bump: we will keep on a look out man..
i know how you feel about your ride being taken away.. it will be back..

i own a Datsun 120Y GX and is all done up.. do you think they will target it too??
i have alarm system.. and yea just that..
do you guys think i need to upgrade my alarm system? man i'm pretty freakin out too.. shiat!! dumb theives!!!:banghead:

Taken from Sync Optima:

Coincidencly, the car was heading to Johore too, the same thing happened to Russwestwood Skyline. Maybe this is the same syndicate that happens to be stealing all this JDM cars, so lookout for it!

Bro, Try survey to Batu Pahat....
My friend told me, recently so many AE86 and others JDM car at there!!!

Scared to put the stuff on my car lor ... people see then gone case lor my car ...

Btw, saw this car in this month issue of Hypertune ... AAM-KK Autocross event review or something ...

Ohh , saw this car ?..Vol86 of hypertune ?..you saw the car in the AAM-KK Autocross event review or something in this month Hypertune ?..I thought the car lost ??..I think that one is Ae92 lah..you see properly first..

Last edited by a moderator:
the review was made by last month or last last month...:smokin:

Bump: the review was made by last month or last last month...:smokin:

So its the car rite? I know its edi stolen, Its just that on the pic, the car got no front bumper ... evenso, its so easy to recognize one ...

This car is kinda famous so i hope someone will spot it & recover back the car ... :listen:

Last edited:
Ohh , but then it stated there Ae92 wor ??..Nvm then..twins..haha

totally easy to spot. but the only thing is they might change the color you know?
is the details stuff they won't change.. so have to check all..

Its a rare car anyway..Not much ya..Can Open Eye and See See

mayb next time can spot it in D1 Championship of Malaysia....:biggrin:

Invested so much in a decade old JDM car and losing....wow....that is painful....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom