NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by rebirth@May 4 2004, 02:42 PM
LEBIH~!!!
y dun just buy a skyline....?
i think a stock car will be better than this

'what i think" :P
I think the R32 GTS is around 70k now, right??
From the money he spent on his paint job and body kit( and maybe engine works), he could have bought a real Skyline at the first place.

Keng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
well, he can get a skyline wif tat price but tat'll b a stock skyline rite?

alot of ppl mod their car even if its adee fast enuff, ppl ain't satisfy wif wat dey hav, dey wan sumthing more...if he got a skyline in da 1st place, he might not hav extra 2 even mod it .....just a guess

dunno bout u guys but i'll get a car tats less expensive than wat i can afford & use da remainings 2 mod it...just my 2 euros

extrememech

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
this car confirm going to auto salon again... b4 that i heard he won alot of trophies in auto salon nationwide...

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
walaunei..PUTRA GTR...hey, dude..who know..maybe RB26DETT under the hood...ehheehe...;)...malaysia bolehhhhhhh

Seabiscuit

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sometime JB
Visit site

Waaa...Is that a spacer? Looks like a piece of mooncake.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
rumours saying, this car is not street legal. the JPJ wants to tangkap him... so badly until even the JPJ went to his house to look for him. but didnt know that it's reffering to the new owner or the previous owner. i think could be reffer to previous owner. coz this car just sold to this Tyre shop boss.

ramzy

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
Jay Bee
www.rpw.co.au
whadup guys,

yeah, its true bro..this car is actually from Kota Tinggi guy...later sold to EraMaju boss, da shop is in Desa Jaya.. this car look chunted from far but sux big tyme when u see in detail..

2 mth back da car engine damaged due to flood in Kota Tinggi... duno if they changed da engine now.... :huh:

still prefer da Blue version..its spoiled now.. <_<

trueno

1,500 RPM
Nov 30, 2003
Skudai,JB
Visit site
Originally posted by normality78@May 12 2004, 09:34 PM
rumours saying, this car is not street legal. the JPJ wants to tangkap him... so badly until even the JPJ went to his house to look for him. but didnt know that it's reffering to the new owner or the previous owner. i think could be reffer to previous owner. coz this car just sold to this Tyre shop boss.
walao...seems black listed is it?? ;)

PetrolHeaD

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2003
that car better be FUCKING fast....

so that the driver wont be able to hear me laughing when he passes by :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello ppl..plan to change cam and cam pulley...maybe goona do port polish, where is the best place to go?? any recomandation?? prefer in seremban or sunway area..how much it'll cost me??? another question..what is "engine blue printing"??? please help!!..tq..anyway it's a waja 1.6{M} 4g18 i guess... :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience