Alfa 156 Gta Win Skyline R34?!

dev

Known Member
Dec 26, 2003
Pert, Australia
my honda also tapau an Evo 8 last time on the highway... muahahhaha he cut, i cut, he cut, i cut... from kl cut cut till sban, but both also more o less 110km/h... then i exit 1st sban toll... so won o lost aR? :biggrin: fuyoo V8 on a ALFA 156.. hayoo dun hear from frens n post it as a thread.. theres another thread here under goin war now... just because the thread starter said his frens saw an Evo3 wit 800hp... if want, c wit ur own eyes given by God n find out the mods n etc... then only start a thread with enough evidence... cheerz... :tee:

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
very hard to say...R34 body is heavy...big rims..Speed limiter...
alfa is lighter...Modded...no speed limiter...can speed more than 180kmph...

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
i think 147 GTA can beat a R34 GTT (maybe the GTT automatic lehh)....GTT uses RB25 rite...??....dun even think u'll need 520hp V8 to beat tat lorr....tats just pure blowing water (chui sui).....n obviously, ur fren doesnt know much bout cars when he says alfa GTA modded to 520hp in a V8..!!!!...i think he's just trying to sound impressive...

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
very easy,doesn't need to compare the engine spec of a gtr to a alfa or etc
Just ask his fren,how you define WIN and you define FAST?
Just like a lot of forumner said,everyone can simple "tahpao" a skyline or a ferrari on the ROAD.I also tahpao alot of ferrari and skyline just that i am cruising 100km/h they are 80km/h
A faster track lap time record or a drag sprint record only can prove.Doesn't need to give a damn this kinda story from some speacial individual.Those that doesn't anything talk the loudest..^^

ikies

Oct 17, 2005
i tah pau-ed a ferrari last nite. im on my bike they were stuck in traffic.........

delimaputih

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
toon town
jeo.deviantart.com
hahah...but its fun to say and listen to these stories nonetheless...probably the R34 is still underlimit of 180kmh on the pedal to the metal heheh

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
if i drive a skyline i wont care alfa romeo/european car
no big deal to play around with

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
wui wui, my scooter also tapau alot fast cars leh, got tapau one train before also.. ;) buahaahahhahaaa.....

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
ive riden in a 156 b4 and must say its a powerful car.. pikup is realy like turbo car.. but against an R34 (stock vs stock) not really unless heavy modded..

kRiminaLz

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Docklands/SAlam
Visit site
escaflowne said:
very easy,doesn't need to compare the engine spec of a gtr to a alfa or etc
Just ask his fren,how you define WIN and you define FAST?
Just like a lot of forumner said,everyone can simple "tahpao" a skyline or a ferrari on the ROAD.I also tahpao alot of ferrari and skyline just that i am cruising 100km/h they are 80km/h
A faster track lap time record or a drag sprint record only can prove.Doesn't need to give a damn this kinda story from some speacial individual.Those that doesn't anything talk the loudest..^^

WELL SAID...
stop the nonsence..
gta ate the gtr? come on, tell us better stories..

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
156 GTA is actually quite powerful..especially to consider it NA. normally, alfisti tuned their cars by chipping.

but they are most probably friends...i am assuimng only as where else can u see a group of fast cars together?

and the fact that they did not start at the same time or at the same point clearly defines it was not a race. rather, suka-suka pace setting...:D

yesterday morning i was tapau by more than 60 cars in les than a minute. i was stopping to pee at the Pedas rest area...OUCH!

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
wow!

malehh!! a v8 alfa 156 gta....man! realllyyy would like to see tat!
talking about tapau tapau....testaday i just tapau some tin special...
kutiaw goreng!!! ahakz! keep up da kancil tapau porshe...alfa tapau
gtr story...it just make my day...hahahaha!

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
If there was a top speed competition between a standard Alfa 156 GTA and a R34 with the speed limiter removed, I'd put my money on the Alfa. They have staggering top speeds vs. engine displacement, those Alfa Romeos.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifus,

Need help to solve the problem with my N16 central locking problem, it died just like that

Recently (about 3 weeks back), had a new set of alarm installed (SPY Alarm). Today, all of sudden my central locking system failed to function (can't activate at all, brake lock, speed lock, button lock & door lock, even key turn can't trigger the central locking at all)

Checked all fuse but nothing wrong, all fuse working.

What is the problem here? How come it suddenly...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience