Ah Lai Exhaust Shop ?

TheSquee

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey sifus I heard of this exhaust shop Ah Lai near Taman Bahagia LRT station quite a number of people say workmanship is good but price wise I not sure

He quoted me 2.5" piping from extractor + 1 silencer = 400-500 with workmanship
Driving a eg9
Is that normal or what ? I heard got another place "Jian" something at Batu Caves and another one in Summit USJ anybody got thee numbers and what you think of these 3 exhaust shops

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
The batu caves is JIAN HANG..

Jian Hang Exhaust Pipe Centre
No 2, Jalan TIB 1/1, Taman Industri Bolton, Batu Caves, 68100, Batu Caves, Selangor Tel 03-6186 1891

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
the one in USJ is the best.

ah heng exhaust
went to ah heng about 10 years ago for my EF exhaust...the dood does take his own sweet time to do things...

and (at the time) he was known to have really good workmanship....and also slow...

but the end result of my EF exhaust was really satisfactory..

v1ctorong

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
went to ah heng about 10 years ago for my EF exhaust...the dood does take his own sweet time to do things...

and (at the time) he was known to have really good workmanship....and also slow...

bro, how to go to Ah Heng shop in subang jaya? try to look around just now but could not get it

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
if not mistaken its near lochi and nasty port flow.. around that area... forgot exactly how to go there already... 10 years ago man.

zamrioo2

Known Member
May 2, 2005

where mandrel bend can be done in KL? me drive EF also

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just wondering to change the original wira body kit to EVO3 front bodykit. is it legal??

thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience