Aeroplane sound when i throtthe

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
Hi bro,

I'm driving Mira L502 turbo, how can i get rid off the aeroplane sound. Where it come from. I had put in a volt stablizer only nothing else? Please Help>>>>

pifecto14

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
PJ
If the sound not coming from speakers then should be from air con pump. Cos i have this problem which oni u can hear the aeroplane sound when on throttle...But it will be gone if you off ur air con.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
if u mean the aeroplane sound come from ur speaker,change ur spark plug with a resistor in it.the 1 with 'R' on their model no.

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
aeroplane sound good wat.... make you feel like you're driving a 747.
out of the way dam F16's....a 747 is coming through and you'd better flap out of my airspace

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
1st thing...how fast u drive whn u hear the aeroplane sound?? if more thn 100..it quite normal...Kancil ma...
Second will be from your lovely ice like above taiko taiko said...if ice, check with accessories shop, they have a solution for it..dun know what it called but it is like something like resistor that can solve your problem...I think not more than 100 bucks onli..
Good Luck...Happy modding...

strangex2

Known Member
Mar 22, 2007
After I pasang the Apexi open pod, then my Kancil's front tweeters will have some interference sound when I reach 4000rpm. After 4000rpm, then it's gone.

After pasang VS + GS also still got the sound, but ok lah not too loud for me.

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
is not from speaker, sometime it shut off only hear the exhust sound only, very hard to catch the sound come from where?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
wsonny,
The sound could possibly be coming from your air cond compressor, or one of the aircond parts. I have that sound on my car too. Sometimes, I'll hear a wheezing sound when I accelerate and it would get louder if my rpm goes higher. The sound, if I open my car bonet and listen to it carefully, comes from something that uses a belt. My mech says it's the aircond compressor or something. You may want to try to listen to where the sound is coming from from your engine bay.

strangex2

Known Member
Mar 22, 2007
Some ball bearing which turns the air con belt??? Mine starting to have sound already.. like whizzzing zsszsssszss sound.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
is not from speaker, sometime it shut off only hear the exhust sound only, very hard to catch the sound come from where?
sine that u said the sound come whn u put in the filter and ori time dun have...
the sound like aeroplane launching rite...somemore whn turbo open time onli got the sound rite??...If yes...the sound come out from your filter...even mine also the same...try to put in the ori filter and u wont listen to that sound again...that sound can not be close if u use this air filter, will be like aeroplane launching when the turbo opens...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This Thread Open Behalf My Friend "i am not driving Myvi"

Hi Guys,
Nowdays at market got many adjustable absorber branded is fake and ori... cant see the different...
now i need u guys to help my friend to chose a suitable and not bouncy adjustable absorber for my friend myvi...
pls give him a price and what brand ori or fake...:adore:
TQ.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience