Advise needed for changing car battery.

myvi3923

Sep 26, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Dear all sifus here, currently my car had installed 2 amp and i think that going to changing car batt very soon. Do i need to change the current size batt to large (ie. NS40 to NS60). Any advantages if changing from small to large size ? or just stay to current size. Please advise. TQ!

Zenn

2,000 RPM
Jul 12, 2005
KL
change la if u can, look for batt with higher CCA, cold cranking amps

mnkh0027

Known Member
Jan 14, 2004
Pj, Selangor
www.audio-creations.com
stinger spv-44 deep cycle batt. promo price - rm650. limited time only. retail 1k+.

Brand: Stinger
Condition: New
Battery Type: Dry Cell
Max Peak Discharge: 1300 Amps
5-Second Cranking Output: 660 Amps
Nominal Capacity: 25 Ah (C20 rate)
Temperature Range: -15 to +50 C
Diminsions: 6-3/4" H x 7-3/4" W x 6-1/2" D

This impressive battery utilizes many of the same technologies as the remarkable Power2 batteries and provides them at an outstanding value. The valve regulated, sealed lead acid battery utilizes dry cell technology with an absorbed glass mat similar to the Power2 series of batteries. This makes the SPV44 and excellent deep cycle battery in a compact size, which is ideal for car audio applications.

pm me if you wish to know more.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Changing to a bigger battery gives u more Amp/h...and since u have 2 amps...i think its wise to go bigger...as long as can fit into the battery holder la heheh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys
I was thinking, with the increasing fuel prices, and my heavy city driving, I should install a NGV system. Anyone here tried it before? Any drawbacks? Got a few stations where I can fill up so its not a problem. Any suggestions would be great!

Ash
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience