ADC

alnumlock said:
how about cefiro chassis and roadtax payment?

cefiro chasis ?? is cool enough for u to drift.

roadtax payment + insurance will cost u somewhere around rm800 depending on ur insurance.

thanxx.thanx..thanxx..

ANDY_RESORT said:
BEE 220... very familiar car. Its dark blue colour right? So its true that Amir sold his car. Ekjoz, are u from Muar or Johor ?

bro andy..m from jb..
da loan already proceed n hopefully it wil success so i can join all our adc members TT lorr...is it true dat da car is well maintain bro? i did da test drive n as far as wat i can see, after releasing the 2nd gear ,the car jerks a bit.. could it be because of the mountings ? engine or gearbox? thanks.

Ur help is much appreciated, i am calculating how much i need to repair the car once i bought it..

popofufu> you're rite bro..thanx 4 da info...m wondering why da ex owner sell da car la??
juz wan to ask u is it the car bodykit original @ fiber? and dissapointed to tell u that the seat,steering already being took out..juz left the spot rims...

Hye all Ad lezort plend...

wakakkakak kekekekek ,,, at last .. i come to TT .... Julie u not coming arrr.... apo lass... sorry for late coming ,,,, andy that u arr... tokey stiker .... hehehe... Brot chin .. ;) i think i wanna Pow Julie ,,, Solamet aaa u not coming .. if not .. i will order Chiken chop ... hehehehehe.. that day i dont bring my Car ... i use company car .. i join MPPJ Explore Race .. so .. They all say New TT going to PD right ... ;) hope .. can go ... ok lah Till next time ...

Mamak Roti Canai 2

Cargos...

GeaRbok said:
Hye all Ad lezort plend...

wakakkakak kekekekek ,,, at last .. i come to TT .... Julie u not coming arrr.... apo lass... sorry for late coming ,,,, andy that u arr... tokey stiker .... hehehe... Brot chin .. ;) i think i wanna Pow Julie ,,, Solamet aaa u not coming .. if not .. i will order Chiken chop ... hehehehehe.. that day i dont bring my Car ... i use company car .. i join MPPJ Explore Race .. so .. They all say New TT going to PD right ... ;) hope .. can go ... ok lah Till next time ...

Mamak Roti Canai 2

Cargos...

dun lah, say like tat lah...... i try to pow u lah no worries in the next tt. i'll b there 4 next tt.

p/s: juli malu to come lol.....

ekjozbuluh said:
popofufu> you're rite bro..thanx 4 da info...m wondering why da ex owner sell da car la??
juz wan to ask u is it the car bodykit original @ fiber? and dissapointed to tell u that the seat,steering already being took out..juz left the spot rims...

no worry bro.. me & u jb ppl.. must take care each other hehehe. the owner wan to sell that car is bcos he wan to change car..last time he say wan to get a U12.
(maybe) as remember only the side wan is original.. front & rear wan is fiber. waaa...at least u get the ENKEI VIP sport rim leh bro.. make it bling bling lah the sport rim hehhe.

for someone need the rear california bonnet... at bukit kempas halfcut shop got 1.. but cant see got spoiler or dun have spoiler.. as i never go inside the shop and check it out. most of the halfcut shop just come back container.

Last edited:
julie2121 said:
hey nick , ur car still at workshop ?? bring her out faster lah, got new car dun wan to drive old car de meh.............

for those looking for prices around here, all v can give is just an estimation price. its better that u can give ur price how much u wan to offer then onli v all source for u. is very hard to say , prices changes all the time, n also depends on the halfcut condition.

its true sr20 n sr20det , sr 16 , ca18 all can b fitted in. depends how u want to turn ur ride to a monster , and also depends how much u willing to spend on the transplant.

Hey bro...the ADR just came back. Hehe! Can take her out for rides again! So long never drive manual, tak biasa already! :P

I just changed the steering rack, absorbers and some other related things to the steering. My mech said my steering had a lot of 'Free Play', so changed some stuff.

Also just had the front left fender and bumper repainted and fixed. Some guy hit my car while it was innocently parked infront of my hse. :( It was a huge dent, must be done by a 4WD.

However, my car now got a lot of sounds from behind. Like many things loose and all. Although i changed all my absorbers, the rear part still feels bumpy. Hmmm.....it is very irritating and frustrating la! :(

But still like driving the car..hehe! It is more responsive and fun then my new one! :P

good to hear that ur ride finally is out. so when u wan to take ur ride out for some show off. lts plan for he next tt........ wat do u say , is been some time i didnt sit down with u n talk cock. i still remember 2 of ur fren all he way from ( dun know where de, somewhere from selayang or rawang or sentul er...........forget de)

Andy_Resort: how are you doing? did u design the ADC sticker? looks good man!

Popofufu: hope you are doing well. and how is ur new ride? what is the progress? remember to keep us posted and updated on yer progress and plans. hehe! ;)

Take care guys and keep in touch!

thanks nickster1982... my adr's engine side have done changing parts and servicing, automatic gearbox still in texting period..suspension side i found not hard enough, abit goyang and soft soft...doesnt give me much more confidence feeling when driving. suspension definitly have to be change when i install 17inch sport rim & tires, and then decide what kind of suspension and height of my ADR to be wanted.

interior side: too much noisy have to be found and solve it! the whole car carpet have to be change... and need to stick the thicker anti noisy to someway inside the car can stick hahaha (what am i talkin about)! door panel, batman steering and seat yet to be install. thinking of change the rear seat to be 2 single seat just like MPV hehehe.

external side: B13 4 spotlight bumper & rear california bonnet already install, bodykit side still in considering which kind i wan. tinted window and screen still havent done bcos of money problem.. august then can go tinted window..

thats it..for my ADR progress
basically what i wan to be for my ADR is looks COOL, COMFORTABLE & EASY DRIVING.

thanks bang julie.. really many things need to be done.. my ADR still a baby leh.
dear all.. ask ask u guys... i have saw 1 pair of side skirt for Y10 at halfcut shop, design of that side skirt is very rare (i feel), rm130....its look very big compare to the B13 side skirt.. height of the side skirt at least 12cm, but is made by fibre material... i have ask boss is it malaysia made? but he say is come from japan. is it worth it to buy?

popofufu said:
thanks bang julie.. really many things need to be done.. my ADR still a baby leh.
dear all.. ask ask u guys... i have saw 1 pair of side skirt for Y10 at halfcut shop, design of that side skirt is very rare (i feel), rm130....its look very big compare to the B13 side skirt.. height of the side skirt at least 12cm, but is made by fibre material... i have ask boss is it malaysia made? but he say is come from japan. is it worth it to buy?

rm130 for side skirt is kool. go grab it !! make sure the side skirt is long enough. usually half cut shop rarely have y10 stuff. they got is w10. w10 is very similar to y10 just a sightly longer. if its long enough then will b fine........... make sure is not short.

choose longer stuff is better than the shorter stuff.....:_: , right guys.....

julie2121 said:
good to hear that ur ride finally is out. so when u wan to take ur ride out for some show off. lts plan for he next tt........ wat do u say , is been some time i didnt sit down with u n talk cock. i still remember 2 of ur fren all he way from ( dun know where de, somewhere from selayang or rawang or sentul er...........forget de)
Bro...my car not meant for show-off la! It is nothing compared to how yer ride looked. hehe! Yer ride was cool! Compared to yours, I malu to show mine la! haha

Anyway, many things on my ADR are changed back to stock. No more power and satisfaction like before. :(

Having a modified car, susah also la and burn BIG hole in the pocket. Sadly, I cant maintain all the parts anymore. Spent all my money liao!

Since started work, can no longer ask and get money from mum. So susah la! Not enuff money to survive liao! hehe :P

Btw, will call u to TT and talk cock soon. Miss it! hehe! My frens, they were from Sentul and Jln Ipoh. U managed to mention Sentul. Not bad la! haha

Popofufu...looks like you have quite a few things planned out and to do. Does sound like you have a cool ride that is in progress and coming along.

I remembered that you mentioned abt thinking of a 'Gangster Style' wagon. Hmmm...i had also been thinking about the same. Will definitely look cool! Black, huge VIP style blings blings, cun custom bodykit, tinted glass, huge rear wing, etc. WAH! I am drooling liao! hehe! Sadly, i cant afford to start on a project like that yet. Got many other commitments and priorities! :(

You all pray that i strike lottery la, then I sure go for this project!!! :P

Anyway, all the best to you guys!

Ps. The side skirts going for RM130, i also think that it is a good deal! Looks good from the pics you shown too. Go try it out la!

nick : of course i'll still remember ur frens. my ride ? is the past , now my pocket having bigger hole than ur's. i also dun know when i can manage to pimp my ride again.............. HELP !!!!!

i remember u , ur behalf ,hehehe n also ur frens. do send regards to them ya.

rims for sale : pm me for those who r insterested
http://pringle2121.multiply.com/photos/album/1

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom