About the adjustable .

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Mine got no clicks at all haha...but ok la it's comfortable. Got it for RM1.3k from kakimotor.

1.3k with installation ? what brand is it :confused::confused:
and which kakimotor ? is all kakimotor branch having the same price ??:confused::confused:

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

recently there is hwl hlsh stock on market ...with price of 1350 .. for myvi wira ek ..anyone notice that??
wonder why is it so cheapp :dontknow::dontknow:

i saw it too, rm1350 hilosofthard 22clicks :)

**btw can anyone tell which one is better adjustable for myvi, the one adjustable separated spring for rear or all in one spring and absorber for rear, i saw one picture gymkhana broke the real trailing arm in paultan.

i saw it too, rm1350 hilosofthard 22clicks :)

**btw can anyone tell which one is better adjustable for myvi, the one adjustable separated spring for rear or all in one spring and absorber for rear, i saw one picture gymkhana broke the real trailing arm in paultan.

buy one that is separated. All in one not suitable cause all load will damage the small connection bracket of the rear absorber.

buy one that is separated. All in one not suitable cause all load will damage the small connection bracket of the rear absorber.

i did thinking that all load to two point is better than to one point, but in term of look, one with all spring set looks more racing than combination one.

i did thinking that all load to two point is better than to one point, but in term of look, one with all spring set looks more racing than combination one.

All in one is better looking and function but depends on the car spec.
Perodua rear absorber link not rigid enough to use that kind of absorber.

All in one is better looking and function but depends on the car spec.
Perodua rear absorber link not rigid enough to use that kind of absorber.

what if i use big spring for the trailing arm 3k and adjustable with 4k for the rear setup?

This type of double springs suspension?

not like that, this one is low budget style, normal absorber at the absorber mounting. but on the trailing spring part, they use normal size and one smaller size spring to coorperate as one.

no

the width of the rim does not determine sagat/scrape or not... its the offset...

if the rim is 5jj with -10 offset oso will scrape.

yesss..
i using satria neo..
rim 16" offset 41 still sagattttt maaaaa...
:bawling:

not like that, this one is low budget style, normal absorber at the absorber mounting. but on the trailing spring part, they use normal size and one smaller size spring to coorperate as one.

wah.. this style is low budget style? KW must be nuts to use "budget style" on their competition range. hehe.

i wonder how a separate springs style looks like?

wah.. this style is low budget style? KW must be nuts to use "budget style" on their competition range. hehe.

i wonder how a separate springs style looks like?

agree bro , me too never see before myvi with two spring seperate at rear :hmmmm::hmmmm:

awan88 got any photo ?? :question:

I am using KYB RS Pro adjustable...use for almost 3years and still good... Not too soft or hard... Just nice for me... U can check it out.

agree bro , me too never see before myvi with two spring seperate at rear :hmmmm::hmmmm:

awan88 got any photo ?? :question:

ive seen atos using motorbike monoshock at the rear together with sports springs.