About the adjustable .

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Tommy_zai

Hey ,any sifu2 here can provide me the information about adjustable for myvi ?
im nw using rota rim so that i facing body sagat problem at the rear :bawling: , i heard that upgrade to adjustable can settle the problem .. but some still have the problem after installing adjustable ...
So i worrying abt what kind of adjustable should i go for :confused::confused: ..currently im juz using lower spring with stock asb .

SIFU2 PLZ tolong .. new to here :trytofly:

im nt sure about the offset .. rim using 7jj with tyre 195 55 15 .. it hit the fender even with no passenger at the back ( during bumping) :mad::mad:

u usually rota will be at least 8jj if 15" rims.
anyways for myvi no need so expensive, can go for gab, hwl, etc....
price range from rm600-800.

If sagat sure at least 8jj man.

no

the width of the rim does not determine sagat/scrape or not... its the offset...

if the rim is 5jj with -10 offset oso will scrape.

u usually rota will be at least 8jj if 15" rims.
anyways for myvi no need so expensive, can go for gab, hwl, etc....
price range from rm600-800.

but some said that nt every adjustable can solve the problem .. some adjustable will still have tyre hitting fender problem :confused::confused:

but some said that nt every adjustable can solve the problem .. some adjustable will still have tyre hitting fender problem :confused::confused:

yeah i think can solve apart from u can tahan ride feels like batu.

got 185 series tyres anot?
adjustable suspension is a must have. depending on your budget if u want soft/hard function as well or not but
will costs more than rm1k.

alternatively u could roll your fenders.

If it's not +40, you'll hit fender for sure. And downsize to 195/50/15 la. Myvi no need 55 profile mah. If you don't want to downsize, you have a few options :

1. Roll the fender out a bit to make way for your too large offset rims (assuming it is)
2. Modify your absorber top mounting with the Alza top mount or a custom solid mount and make your rear higher.
3. Change to a different offset rim.+40 preferably.
4. Change to a lower profile tyre

got 185 series tyres anot?
adjustable suspension is a must have. depending on your budget if u want soft/hard function as well or not but
will costs more than rm1k.

alternatively u could roll your fenders.

my tyre was just new .. nt feel like changing it ..:rolleyes::rolleyes:
heard that some hi/lo adjustable can solve the problem ..if the rear part adjust higher can it prevent the tyre from hitting the fender ? :idea::idea:

roll fender completely seperate fender from tyres ? :confused::confused:

sorry for too much of question coz imma newbie haha

I am currently using 195/55/R15 on a 6.5jj rims with a +38 offset without any fender hitting issue, if the car in your profile pic is yours and you are using that rim, I would assume the rims you're using is either offset +30 or 35, what suspension are you using now? If you're using stock absoerber with lowered springs, there is a possibility that the springs soften over time, it really depends on a lot of factors :)

If it's not +40, you'll hit fender for sure. And downsize to 195/50/15 la. Myvi no need 55 profile mah. If you don't want to downsize, you have a few options :

1. Roll the fender out a bit to make way for your too large offset rims (assuming it is)
2. Modify your absorber top mounting with the Alza top mount or a custom solid mount and make your rear higher.
3. Change to a different offset rim.+40 preferably.
4. Change to a lower profile tyre

thx alot for the info .. the foreman tell me the same thing as u said ... chging to 195 50 15 ... but my tyre are still new if trade in rugi 99 :banghead::banghead:

btw my rear asb already found leaking , so can chging adjustable be one of the solution ? :confused:

I am currently using 195/55/R15 on a 6.5jj rims with a +38 offset without any fender hitting issue, if the car in your profile pic is yours and you are using that rim, I would assume the rims you're using is either offset +30 or 35, what suspension are you using now? If you're using stock absoerber with lowered springs, there is a possibility that the springs soften over time, it really depends on a lot of factors :)

yeap bro im nw using gab lower spring with stock asb only ...nt hard enough ..
6.5jj should be okay but 7jj with tyre 195 55 15 sangkut liao ..:sleep::sleep: