Abandoned Honda Civic FD in The Weld, KL Parking

jun_ng_1208

Known Member
Jul 2, 2008
Cheras
Hi ZTHer,

I've recently noticed a abandoned Civic FD in the B2 parking lot of The Weld, KL.
Details of the car as below :

Reg Num Plate : WPY 1977
Color : Metallic Brown

The interior has the glove box drawer is open but doesn't seems to look like a car that is intended to be strip of the parts. Car was clamped there at least more than 1 week.

If any of you know of the owner can let them know & proceed to The Weld parking to get in contact with the security :)

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
If you are there again,

pls check if the registration number tallies with the roadtax...

If it doesnt or the roadtax disc is missing, then chances are it could be a stolen car...

Also you can check the windscreen to see if the number is sandblasted tallies....

jun_ng_1208

Known Member
Jul 2, 2008
Cheras
If you are there again,

If it doesnt or the roadtax disc is missing, then chances are it could be a stolen car...

Also you can check the windscreen to see if the number is sandblasted tallies....
Will do mate :) I work there so I guess I'll just go down to the parking & see if the car is still there...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lots of cars are abandoned at parking lots...the best place to dumb a car without anyone suspecting anything...yet u dun need
to pay for parking to abandon a stolen car...or have been used to commit crime...

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Will do mate :) I work there so I guess I'll just go down to the parking & see if the car is still there...
While checking...

Please dont print your finger prints on the car...

Who knows...

If its a stolen car, and your finger prints on it....

You may get into unnecessary trouble...

Just be careful....:listen:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
How do define "äbandoned" car? 1 week? 2 weeks?

if 1 week or slightly more is abandoned, then I have one car at home being "abandoned" too. I drive it every 2 weeks...sometimes even longer than that.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
abandoned car perhaps the car that wasn't belong to the place (never seen/been there) or with some missing parts/punctured tyre on all 4corner because the owner or whoever did park didn't care at all....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
How do define "äbandoned" car? 1 week? 2 weeks?

if 1 week or slightly more is abandoned, then I have one car at home being "abandoned" too. I drive it every 2 weeks...sometimes even longer than that.
Your neighbors must be wondering if it is a stolen car, since abandon at home for more than 2 weeks :rofl:

Usually I only suspect is stolen, when u see it is cover with dust/leaves or when the tyres are deflated...just look extremely dirty and neglected.

Spotted many, some by the roadside. Everything is intact, until 1 fine day when the 'VULTURES'
know that the car is abandoned, they will dismantle whatever is valuable to them...:banghead:

They are Investigating whether it is abandoned and good to dismantle or not the meat, the legs..

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Last few years there was this car abandoned in front of my friend's shop. Few days later there was blood stain coming out and foul smell. So I guess u guys knw what happened next without having me to elaborate :banghead:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
yeah, abandoned car case, with free "salted fish" inside.

Whoever bought the car next time, the car will come free with a guardian angel...heheh

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
If you are there again,

for a years. my car don't have roadtax on windscreen.. haha :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Last few years there was this car abandoned in front of my friend's shop. Few days later there was blood stain coming out and foul smell. So I guess u guys knw what happened next without having me to elaborate :banghead:
I guess the The lady in the car must be having a serious period overflow and yet can smell...yukes...:dong:

jun_ng_1208

Known Member
Jul 2, 2008
Cheras
Just went down to the parking & see again this evening, with no surprise the FD is still there & I've checked that there is NO sandblasting of reg numbers on all window glass & the road tax seems to be expired since Mar 2012 :O

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
jun_ng_1208,

why dont you go and report this at the ""lost and found" counter?? j/k

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Just went down to the parking & see again this evening, with no surprise the FD is still there & I've checked that there is NO sandblasting of reg numbers on all window glass & the road tax seems to be expired since Mar 2012 :O
So, this car seems to be authentic,

Other reasons for it to be abandoned could be...

(1) Owner not around (passed away or overseas, or in hospital)

(2) The car is not driveable (broke down or no valid roadtax or bank instalment default)

(3) Borrowed by the owners friend but never returned to the owner.

(4) And many other reasons that we cant even think of.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my mech told me about this. upgrade standard kelisa piston to this piston, the head is curved inward like a mangkuk shape so creating more space for extra air and fuel than our curved outward standard piston so every stroke got more power

this way is more economical for small budget engine mod coz no need to rebore, the diameter and size exactly the same. for standard car this mod will be good enough for most daily drivers.

anyone tried this?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience