A Tale of a stolen car & its retrieval

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
eh it's not my product. Belongs to Cheetah. I'm only recommending it to you guys
Bro. SF probably asking you to open shop....hahaha:rofl:
Ya getting the product to get some lessons on how to install them :biggrin:
Maybe wait for izso to come out with his own hood look. Izso's Hood Lock solution.

BeCool

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
Cheetah has stopped selling this product. Even contacted their Singapore branch. AFAIK, no one is selling this out in the open. Have to ask around. Some car accessories shop don't even know what you are talking about when you mention hood lock...they thought you want to them to repair your damage hood catch!
Interesting product!
Been searching from google and found one in Taiwan. Unfortunately not selling here :banghead:
Bad news for us.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You know where to get the capital mah!.....:rofl::rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That one have to sacrifice my holy staff for the wrong woman that might not be interested in a real holy staff. She might interested in spot lights and abalone instead.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

copy and paste from sites...... :D

Reason: I had already started playing around with a primitive ram air system and was about to do the air box mod which would remove the hose from the air box to the crankcase ventilation, so I needed something to put on the crankcase ventilation connection.

Objective: Remove the air box to crankcase ventilation hose and replace the hose with a K&N Breather Filter.

Warning: This mod may not be for everyone. If...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience