A close call at Era Walk, Seremban

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Guys, my car had a close call on last SAT.
Time: 9.40PM
Date: 26 Sept 2009
Location: Era walk (car was parked at roadside just opposite Min Kok)

I was having a dinner there. It was my friend's wedding. The dinner started at around 8:15PM, halfway I find out my phone was not with me and remember it was kept inside the dash drawer and I went back to the car to take it. When I came out from the entrance it was quite quiet outside and I saw 2 guys at my car. 1 on a motorbike (EX5) another was at my driver side door. I run over and shouted at them. They just sped off immediately. I saw the guy was holding something like a wire in his hand or what ever it is. They were trying to do something to my car, not sure whether they wanted to drive it away. Lucky is my car was not damage or scratch or broken. After that, I drive my car over to the Min Kok entrance and tell the staff to let me park at the 'Reserved' as there were people trying to steal my car. I have to get some extra security already...There was nothing in my car that is worth taking as some of those who saw my car before know it.

Guys, just be careful. I was really lucky that I suddenly went out if not. The car sure gone already. :bawling:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Blank, I was really scare until last night I can't sleep well and I sleep down stair in the guest room. F8ck those bastard low life thief...KNN...cause me to loose sleep and mental torture....now I'm in the office also scare because house no ppl..only got dogs...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
maybe ur hp attract them,heard there is a device which could detect batt of hp or laptop

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
maybe ur hp attract them,heard there is a device which could detect batt of hp or laptop
Isn't it faster if they broke the glass and take it? why need to go in from driver side? :hmmmm: weird

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
my sis lost her laptop & hp,her waja door lock screwed up but never heard of single siren from her alarm.

those bugger is getting more & more advance nowadays

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
TR,

Really scary hearing the news. Seems like everywhere is not safe to park our cars. From my cop frens, the parking lot attendant is "collaborating" with car thieves.

Another thing is car jockey service in KL. I heard the driver would duplicate a car key whenever they think the car worthy for "ahem".

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
very sad to hear from both of u, knn this kind ppl why they do exist..:mad:

bro 5115 ur sis car they open thru window or bonet :hmmmm:

actualy i saw 1 time my friends demonstrated how to disable waja alarm.
he bent down to front below engine bay & dont know what he pull,then engine hood open ler.
alarm also never activated ler coz he oredi use some tape to stick the sensor :hmmmm:

so he can take his time to unplug the alarm horn :adore:
mvyi also the same method only different side to open the engine hood :adore:

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
Woah! Seremban taiko tai car also dare to steal...this thieves rily "buy coffin dunno how to order"...TR,should upgrade your security system...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Mingz, thanks.

My car also consider not hot why they still want it I really don't know. Some more the colour and number plate very obvious sure easy to spot they still dare do it..I think they want to take it apart as parts since conti car parts are expensive and hard to get.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
TR....u parked ur car at tht very far n very dark place ar..??

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
khoo, no. I don't dare to park at that place. I park just opposite the entrance (across the road). After the Gold Phoenix newly open hair saloon. I wanted to park inside but the car park was full.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
XTEC,i've no idea which lock exactly she refer to.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone,

Kindly share thoughts of using fuel injector cleaner.

Does it actually make a difference ; if yes, what would be possible difference and how often should we pour the cleaner into fuel tank.

Many Thanks for sharing.

Best regards,

Satria81
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience