A/C not cold when idle

n3sta_n_roses

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
cb70 said:
Hi all,

Just to update on my A/C problem....Sorry so late reply, so busy these days :( not got time to check the A/C problem...Anyway, yesterday I manage to take leave & check on my A/C at one A/C shop...Luckily, my A/C fan & relay are in good condition...The A/C fan spin as normal...;)..According to the foreman, the problem is due to leakage at the A/C host under the front bonet (grease surround the host which was believe to come from the A/C compressor oil)...So, the grease somehow causing the A/C from getting cooler when idle....The mechanic, then cleans the grease & change the A/C "o" ring at the A/C host...

So here are my invoice details:
Refill full gas - RM25.00
Vacuum
Compressor Oil Top Up
Service A/C Cooling Coil - RM50.00
Workmanship
Expansion Valve - RM45.00
Receiver Drier (AMA receiver - for Honda) - RM50.00

Total cost RM170

Do u think the charges are too pricy?

After checking & changing all the above itmes, my A/C is now cooler than before and no problem during idling...:)

hehe
bro,where u service ur A/C?can intro me?my A/C also got problem when idling..isk..:mouth_closed:

cb70

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
Serdang
n3sta_n_roses said:
bro,where u service ur A/C?can intro me?my A/C also got problem when idling..isk..:mouth_closed:
Hi n3sta_n_roses,

No problem, i can guide u. By the way where' re u staying bro? Okay, for all my zth's friend who stay nearby srikembangan/serdang/kl... the shop is somewhere located at Balakong....If you are familiar with Mines Shopping Center, from there u go straight towards the Kajang Silk Hi-Way. After you have bypassed Mines Shopping Center on your lefthand side (road climbing), you stick to the left lane until you find a big white water tank on the right opposite the hi-way. The tank will be your landmark of when you need to turn left. Opposite the tank (on your left, there are rows of shop lots )..just turn into the left junction, the A/C shop will be there, facing the water tank...

Just pm me if u need further details...

Good luck...:X-:

CefLover

Aug 22, 2006
Hi! There a box near the aircond blower! there a screw there to adjust when u wan the compressor to kick in.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys wht is the ways of getting rid of those cicak in the car? those car grooming can do it ar?
besides putting nder the hot sun any other way ..i dun think under the hot sun will help..any spray or watsoever makes the cicak die or go away ar?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience