6a10 driveshaft

kenreiki

Jul 26, 2011
BB Bangi
Hi guys, been a while since ive posted something.
So here's d prob, my car is starting to give out sounds during cornering as well as on the straights.
As for the cornering sound, im sure its the driveshaft. So i hope i could get a picture of the price including labour on that part.

As for the straightaways, any ideas? Im getting realy2 scared to drive now and Its a week before payday. T_T

edit: sent for repairs. 280 for driveshaft right side. used wira 1.5/1.6 punya
165 for bearing (turns out the sound during the straightaways came from the bearings)

thanks all!

Last edited:

Timeattacker

Known Member
Mar 8, 2012
Johor Bahru
m.facebook.com
There is nothing u need to worried abt its,juz keep ur speed and try not to travel so far..u can find a remanufacture drive shaft..Dun ever try to get the China brand,eventho is cheap and come with 6months warranty,but never last..A fren of mine,did eve experienced a broken driveshaft when he is doing a 45 degree cornerning juz wanna head a main road..
bytw,may i know whats car ur driving???

:driver::burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Tire pressure is never something to be underestimated. It is perhaps one of the most important aspects when it comes to vehicle handling and safety. Too little pressure and tire ware increases and handling is affected, too much pressure and it will affect a number of other things like your absorbers, suspension, etc, and handling as well.

Your tires represent the four contact patches with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience