Dunlop explains the importance of having perfect tire pressure

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Tire pressure is never something to be underestimated. It is perhaps one of the most important aspects when it comes to vehicle handling and safety. Too little pressure and tire ware increases and handling is affected, too much pressure and it will affect a number of other things like your absorbers, suspension, etc, and handling as well.

Your tires represent the four contact patches with the road to put down all that power, without them your 1000hp is completely useless. If you're a track junkie, you should know this, but ultimately, it is important for ALL road users to understand the importance of tire pressure. To help ram home the point is Dunlop and a great video by the tire manufacturer. Pay attention and make the roads a safer place, it starts here.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0" width="640" height="385"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/csHWIkOQ8PY&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The central lock for passenger side already got problem for quite some time but recently got worsen.
Can't open from outside anymore. So it's time to replace it.

At first I thought it's something like proton central lock, but for my Toyota SEG the central lock is in one assembly with door lock mechanism. So went to halftcut to find a replacement.

Fisrtly remove internal door cover which I've not shown here.
Then remove 4 screws at the door as in the picture. 3 screws for door lock...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience