4G93T Club

truemax

Known Member
Jul 3, 2006
phonzy said:
one suggestion i have is to install the fish tank thing and change to metal casket or something..

QUOTE]

Can somebody please lighten me up, what is the "fish tank" thing? Sory for this very basic question. :embaressed_smile:

truemax

Known Member
Jul 3, 2006
thanks for the advice..

I took the advice, search for fish tank and returned many things.. including "Fishy Talk" topic which is related to fishing session :)

Can you pls be more specific on "some of this threads". I believe there are 100s of thereads here.

thanks in advance.

Appriciate if somebody can give me some pointers.. link, topic or correct key word.
Again, sorry.. I'm really blur on this.

phonzy

May 30, 2005
Malaysia
popofufu, not knowledgable bout tyres but i know i'm running falken tires..those low profile wan...lol..i just realise i don't know much bout my own car haha!

phonzy

May 30, 2005
Malaysia
after much thinking, i think i'd up my turbine to evo3, will be changing to vr4 fuel injectors, my car already has a modded fuel pump and have enough pressure so that does not need to be changed..however, after changing to evo3 turbine, i heard i would require like a boost controller and/or safc1(2) ? or some say go for e-manage? suggestions?

yea, i would like to go thru the entire thread, but i don't have time to browse through 202 pages :|

sorry, and thanks for the help again in advance!

Lancerboy1

Known Member
Jun 11, 2006
can anyone tell me stock gsr RPM , redline is until where? maximum to what? i using my stock meter, not gsr one, please advise..

truemax

Known Member
Jul 3, 2006
According to my machenic who is puting the gsr engine to my Wira now, redline is 6.5K or 6.8K. To be safe take the lower number. And I believe that there is RPM cut as well, which will limit the RPM to 7K or 8K.. but I don't think we should depend on that.

Lancerboy1

Known Member
Jun 11, 2006
anyone tried UNICHIP 32bits version A on their gsr? good? someone selling leh, quite cheap.. ANYWAY!!! need to buy additional turbo module to fix into our GSR?

sugardude

500 RPM
Aug 18, 2004
Gsr Lsd

Anyone selling GSR LSD only or complete with GB let me know.. I'm looking for 1 urgent.

waikong_loh

Known Member
Jul 29, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
phonzy said:
after much thinking, i think i'd up my turbine to evo3, will be changing to vr4 fuel injectors, my car already has a modded fuel pump and have enough pressure so that does not need to be changed..however, after changing to evo3 turbine, i heard i would require like a boost controller and/or safc1(2) ? or some say go for e-manage? suggestions?

yea, i would like to go thru the entire thread, but i don't have time to browse through 202 pages :|

sorry, and thanks for the help again in advance!

bro... if can install evo3 injector... and do not use mod unknown fuel pump, try find at least vr4 or evo fuel pump. if not sure fuel supply shortage
and to install fuel regulator...
MUST have safc/ e-manage to avoid engine blown!

not easy to maintain gsr with td05....

ori gsr can up to 1bar... if with td05, 1.3 bar close 1 eye lor...

happy moddy........

phonzy

May 30, 2005
Malaysia
apparently i heard if u change fuel pump, evo 3 ecu, evo3 air flow sensor, vr4 fuel injectors, that will be a much better way to support the evo3 and produces more horse? is this a much better way? and by using this way..don't need e manage and safc etc...need sifu advice thanks!

DjRevo`

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Ipoh Mali
phonzy : its always better to use after market ecu then use those of other cars.. that evo 3 ecu built for evo 3 not gsr.. i've read somewhere long time back that using ecu from different model engine can screw up ur engine.. it seems everything is programmed for that engine the way that engine takes it , its how the engine built oso...

Wira3047

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
Selangor
Sifus,

I need some advice......I just converted my wira engine to a Gsr,everything was fine except my gearbox(very hard to change gear).When i surveyed,a few ppl told me that a 4 wheel gearbox that has been locked to 2 wheel always has this problem.All of a sudden the current gearbox went faulty and i just changed a 2litre diesel gearbox which is originally 2 wheel.

I need to know on whether i made the right move or not and the current problem im having is that when i turn my steering to the left...my car jerks and i assume that there is a problem with my drive shaft...Please advice me....

Thanks in advance.....Cheers

DjRevo`

Known Member
May 8, 2005
Ipoh Mali
Wira3047

im also using wira diesel gear box... u might lose abit on the pick up but ur top end damn strong... u have long ratio

waikong_loh

Known Member
Jul 29, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
phonzy said:
apparently i heard if u change fuel pump, evo 3 ecu, evo3 air flow sensor, vr4 fuel injectors, that will be a much better way to support the evo3 and produces more horse? is this a much better way? and by using this way..don't need e manage and safc etc...need sifu advice thanks!

since u plan to inject all evo's gadget... y vr4 injector...???

to me... must hav at least safc, if not ur newly planted 4g93t wont last long if u boost above 1.2bar...

other sifus... agree???

....live to modd!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hie...Tis is ask for my frend la....but i hav a kelisa also...
so i m interested on tis too...hehe..

First of all , the exhaust mainford for the turbo...where do i get it ? or custom made ? or i can get L2 mainford modified a bit to suitable for Kelisa ?

Secondly, choice for turbine...TD04 is about wat price ? hmm.....i remember is 300+ but any turbine more suitable for kelisa bolt on ?

Besides, the turbo timer , gauge n bla bla bla....The end is the Ecu ..do i need a piggyback Ecu to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience