4g93 and 4g94

May 13, 2010
Ft. Bragg/NC
i know alot of parts interchange with each other...just wondering if anyone know where i can find a list of parts that will fit...i know the intake manifold and exhaust manifold from the 93 can fit the 94...just wondering if there is anything else...i want to buy an aftermarket manifold for my g94 but its made for a g93 heres the website...
http://squirtparts.blogspot.com/2010/03/jasma-4g93t-gsr-turbo-header.html

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

the only reason i ask is because the 4g93 isnt widely known here in the united states...i was also curious if anyone knows some aftermarket companies on the internet that support the 4g93....just to let you guys know i have the 4g94 block and a 4g93e head...frankenstien motor...thanks again

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
yes it is. with the right setup it can produce more 200hp. I've seen 4g93 with 200.4 wheel horsepower in malaysia. thats crazy.

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
yeah, with the proper built-up from the bottom until to the top of the engine, 4G93T engine can smoothly running on highly boosting.
Saw some GSR Turbos on Cyberjaya Drag Racing, so fast some of the cars..:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys i need help getting a radiator. curentlly my radiator is not good enough, it a 2 core one and the longest that would fit my engine bay. of late it leaks often so i think its time to get a new one. i was thinking of getting a aluminum 2 core radiator. where can i get it? or is it possible to change the core to aluminum? my current cores are rusted badlly. pls advice..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience