4G91: how to Turbo it!!

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
detomaso_runna,
no ler... now no more 4G91 liauz... wakakkak.. =Þ upgraded to 1.8... so now 1.8 BOT! hahahah...

So far... to be honest... of my many years driving the 4G91... i've never seen a 4G91 BOT before. Most of them already changed to 4G93 block first before they BOT.

LiquidVamp,
best way to masuk turbo would be to read up A LOT on it so that u'll know whut u'll need, and how to maintain it properly. One of the main reasons for an unreliable BOT would be because the owner not knowledgable enuff so dun know how to properly take care of the engine properly... then kaboooom.
And not to mention u'll need heaps of cash reserved aside for emergency purposes... at the start u'll probably end up spending 5k or so (Depending on how good u are at sourcing cheap stuffs) and then I'd recommend u keep at least 2-3k as reserves.

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
wahahaha...... alvin....you using block 1.8 or you using 4g93T??? waaaaa using 4g91.....just upgrade the injector..... now using mivec injector...... any suggest??? any injector good for 4g91.....

LiquidVamp

Jan 23, 2006
alvin..thanx.
anyway..wut is BOT? can u tell me wut did u do 2 ur 4G91?
maybe my 4G91 can be a 4G91 BOT oso..haha..

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
LiquidVamp said:
alvin..thanx.
anyway..wut is BOT? can u tell me wut did u do 2 ur 4G91?
maybe my 4G91 can be a 4G91 BOT oso..haha..
BOT - Bolt On TuRbo...... hahahahaha hopefully i can do like alvin..... simpan more money...... another 6 month after business fully established am gonna BOT...... hahahaha then buy impreza... kuakuakua dream dream dream

ahmad subang

Apr 19, 2006
oso not sure bout that...anyone there have the experience of BOT this engine...i just want to noe the outcomes......im expexcting it will chow like gsr...hahaha

detomaso_runna

1,000 RPM
May 21, 2005
PeNAnG
www.friendster.com
hahahaha can chow like gsr...... think theres one b8 1800 can chow skyline.... skyline cc bigger ma... but can wiin...... pandai mods can tapau any car la...... last two years my fren satria win with skyline..... green satria.....

alvin...... i saw your turbo engine..... in some post..... don remember the url..... nice engine you have...... RESPECT..... hahahahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wira Handbrake light OFF even i have pull up my handbrake...
Do you guys know what is the problem?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience