4EFTE + Myvi

eterna22

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
auckland, NZ
Visit site
Guys, would like to know what is the rough estimate of EP82 halfcut ? looking for 4EFTE.

any place to recomend ?

Also, do you think it can be fitted onto a myvi ? is it expensive to mod a mounting or 2 ?

please share your thoughts guys.

thanks.

S

skelta

bro,
y dont u go for the K3 1.3 vvt turbo (YRV), less hassle, direct conversion. Many have done in KL.......Power wise pretty imprssive as well......only the half-cut is a little expensive.....

Cheers

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
but the mouting would be diff.not too sure how hard the installation of the mounting would be.
cheaper option nonetheless.

hon_cs

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Ipoh
bro,

kelisa with 4e i have seen before.the owner told me really alot of things need to be done.personally i also driving myvi.i have consider this engine before because is cheap and potential. If u want to increase some tork only, why not bot. u can use 4E or L9 turbo kit. whole thing can get it less than 1500. city driving should be fun bcos the boost comes in very low rpm like mayb 2500.

eterna22

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
auckland, NZ
Visit site
hon_cs

bolt on doesnt come cheap too....if you were to do everything right, ie management and piping , it would cost you up to 4k.

and when the result is not really impressive....yes more torque definitely, but not really worth the hassle and money imho

brian84

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
For a MyVi, i'' suggest u go slow in this few months or may be years. Since u have a newer K3-VE, why would you wanted to get a 4E? I know K3-VET ain't cheap and with the price now, it almost 5x the price of a 4E but, changing a K3-VE to a 4E is like a downgrade for me, in terms of the engine age and technology. Summore K3-VE ain't that bad u see. Why don you just stuck in the stock K3-VE for a bit longer and start saving ur money for a K3-VET? When u manage to get the money, K3-VET might be cheaper than now. Why hassle to change to 4E and worry 2 get JPJ endorse? think bout it bro....!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Will MyVi 1.0 engine with bolt on turbo (GSR turbine) works?
Just want to know..my friend did this [see picture for detail]
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience