3 guys trying to steal my car...again

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

lauguan

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
dear all, now is 6am in the morning, my t-rex alarm was siren, and i wake up and off the siren, its big rain outside. Then for sure i went out and look out from the house at my car, wtf, i saw 2 malay guy with helmet was standing outside my house, so, i open the door and look at them, after 1 minute later, another motor was come, and they already saw me, but pretent did not see me....

after that, they go away and 1 of the guy using torchlight shoot kao me
(like in movie he will come back to me again!!!!) ...nia seng....now i cant sleep anymore....!!!!!PKM

another case is my company open parking, just beside my company 1, 1 toyota rush was stolen in day time, and 1 hilux was stolen last week and this week too. As i heard, they went workshop service car n they duplicate the key.....the funny thing is, my company have security look look around, but the theif still can stole the car that easy!

Bump: is 6.30am now...i go out n check my car again....what to do, who know later they come back....somemore the rain is stop already....sigh....:smokin:

Bump: so now i know, when big rain in the midnite or early in the morning like 4-6am, is the best time for them to steal car,

1. coz if alarm siren, the big rain will cover the siren, so nobody notice it.

2. All ppl is sleep tight when raining...specialy early morning rain.

3. Less car, less ppl are outside the road when big rain,

4. Hard to see what they doin in big rain.

5. the theif don mind to steal car in the rain!

Bump: i think my samurai sword need to take out from my car already...keep in my room better, anything happen i can used it, to protect myself!

I think i need paintball gun....will buy soon.....to shoot kao the theif!

Bump: fuck, went check my car, already pecah cermin

Last edited:

eejart

Known Member
Feb 2, 2006
Re: 3 Malay guy want to stole my car...again

omg.. damn scary la the way you describe bro, like you know trouble is headed your way and it did pay a visit again.. I hope nothing/nobody else was harmed..

lauguan

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com

what i can say is just "PUKIMAK":thefinger:

Bump: the fucker cut the battery wayer, pecah the window...nia ma

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005

sound's like u r living in a landed property,park ur car in ur car porch and keep a dog-rotweiller

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003

so, they manage to open your bonet....s**t man...sorry for that...so, where you park your car lauguan?outside?

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang

T-Rex is skyline right?..keep 1 rottweiller and 1 german shepard..feed them raw meat everyday and for sure they'll tear the thieves flesh apart if those bastards dare to break in again..they'll guard ur MONSTER 24hrs..paint ball gun is useless if u r not aware of their presence...Luckily penang is not as crime prone as KL.. :banghead:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

lauguan, sorry to hear about your car being targeted. UGPM

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006

This is crazy man!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Lau, u need to hire 2 guard la to watch your car man..serious..all of us also need to do this....This sick people are damn F^&k*&g stupid....

need 4 speed

Mar 17, 2009

Tiaw:thefinger:..u really need to teach those crooks..

Bro, u need to ambush them. Hire few thugs. wait till they come and really really "hantam:banghead:: them "kaw kaw"...that will show them who's the boss !!!!:smokin:

H22-C

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2007

lauguan, you actually park your car inside the carporch or outside the gate at road side ?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

lauguan,

sorry to hear that, what got stolen? very daring nowaday......

Last edited:

ongkp

Known Member
Jul 30, 2008

Sorry to hear that.

did you sent your car to service recently?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

usually these idiot bikers will go rounding for potential car to steal their stereo, meter or any other add on accesories in it..then sell at black market for as cheap as rm20.00 per pc.

they are definitely not pro coz pro will aim for the car not breaking glass.......

lauguan

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com

This is crazy man!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Lau, u need to hire 2 guard la to watch your car man..serious..all of us also need to do this....This sick people are damn F^&k*&g stupid....
Bor, can i hire u as my body guard?haha

Bump:
lauguan,

sorry to hear that, what got stolen? very daring nowaday......
nothing stolen, or maybe they not enough time to stole....coz one alarn sound, i quickly go out and see what happen.....

Bump:
Sorry to hear that.

did you sent your car to service recently?
im not goin for service for long time la.....very low profile nowadays

Bump:
usually these idiot bikers will go rounding for potential car to steal their stereo, meter or any other add on accesories in it..then sell at black market for as cheap as rm20.00 per pc.

they are definitely not pro coz pro will aim for the car not breaking glass.......
ya, u r rite, they rounding around n break-in...hope that 3 person die on the way back this morning....

Bump: i promise myself, after my previous case, i goin to sell my wiralution already...kanasai

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

lucky u got the t-rex coz it will sound even though yr main alarm been disconnected.
anyway i think u need to do the safety tint to prevent them coming again.....

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang

sorry for interrupting guys, apa tu t-rex?

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007

T-Rex is a steering lock with a remote alarm. Security tint is useless if they have TIME to attack your car. Professional or not, these guys already know you are on alert, so maybe they just smash your window to spite you, not to steal anything.

H22-C

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2007

lauguan, don't forget to make police report, the police officer / sarjan will come to your house and take picture of your car to complete their report.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Seeking advise from all the sifu out there.

I have just had an idea for a simple water injection system.

My idea basically requires a water nozzle spraying water onto an open pod air filter making it wet.

The suction from the air filter will draw fine water droplet into the combustion chamber and as such create the cooling effect of a water injection system to produce more power.

Would this system work or create problems??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience