Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Sad news: Please drive safe guys!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want to sound cruel here....but personally I dont feel sad when the 2 youth RACED and DIED, on PUBLIC road.
They are just like a time bomb waiting to cause a disaster.

Count it a "blessing" that it didnt cost other innocent public life.

The car split into two? Horrifying accident. Rest in peace to those who passed away.

Again another horrible crash happens at 2.10am....witching hour, no car, no traffic, full speed, horrible crash......RIP....

On the bright side, at least the driver died doing things he loved...

Lucky the waja driver was unhurt. aiyaaa

That's not unlucky but reckless. If he survived, that's lucky.

I agree that it wasn't unlucky, more like asking for it. Lost control, only witnesses knows how fast these guys were speeding at.

Lucky that the other Evo and the Waja driver is okay. and also for the rear passengers in the blue evo. Unlucky for the front passenger but not for the driver. Ferrying passengers shouldn't even be racing or even overspeeding.

Life of others is in the driver's hands.

Moral of the story is no matter how good a car it doesn't make you a Lewis Hamilton. A car is only as good as the driver.

And lastly don't bloody race on public roads. If it doesn't kill you it'll kill someone else, either way it'll kill you (if not physically, then mentally).

I agree that it wasn't unlucky, more like asking for it. Lost control, only witnesses knows how fast these guys were speeding at.

Lucky that the other Evo and the Waja driver is okay. and also for the rear passengers in the blue evo. Unlucky for the front passenger but not for the driver. Ferrying passengers shouldn't even be racing or even overspeeding.

Like the case of that blue Skyline R33 GTS-T where 6 people died in that crash.

I only can say he tested his car on the wrong track.. he was my friend's car buddy.. His car was just out from a huge mod and a huge power bump.. speechless.. just RIP.. hope that the comments here wouldn't be that insensitive.. He is just another car enthusiast like us.. but chosen the wrong track.. :bawling:

I only can say he tested his car on the wrong track.. he was my friend's car buddy.. His car was just out from a huge mod and a huge power bump.. speechless.. just RIP.. hope that the comments here wouldn't be that insensitive.. He is just another car enthusiast like us.. but chosen the wrong track.. :bawling:

I read somewhere around LYN that this blue Evo had 480whp...

Bro, is it 490hp?

Bro, is it 490hp?

The rumours are said to be 490hp.. but the truth isn't so.. sorry I can't reveal much here as to respect the deceased decision for staying low profile when he was alive..the car just came out from dyno last thursday..so.... haiz... hope you guys understand..:bawling:

The rumours are said to be 490hp.. but the truth isn't so.. sorry I can't reveal much here as to respect the deceased decision for staying low profile when he was alive..the car just came out from dyno last thursday..so.... haiz... hope you guys understand..:bawling:

Yea bro, heard from fellow Evo owners. RIP.

You can more or less know what speed to be able to smash the car into pieces.

Exactly, when have passenger in the car whether family or friends should not drive fast.

last night a white car also rammed the devider @ kesas just before The Summit exit.
not sure the driver survived or not.

RIP to the EVO owner.

Crazy hp power without (or donno how to) control is useless....

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi there i am having a vr4 enjin in my car.i have change the turbine to e3.so i am planning to boost up.whats the most suitable metal casket for it ? or i dont need a metal casket ? whats the max boost that i can go ? i have change the injector to 510cc and fuel regulator.please give advise....... thx to all sifu.

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom