20b triple rotor from sabah

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
the infamous bomex rx7 with 13b-re

look at the pillar of his fence...what do you see? rotors!

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
fuh... that bomex car... i've seen him tekan a couple of times at Jalan Lintas... quite fast... but i'm sure he didn't full throttle. hehehehe...

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
yeah,these car...the normal "Malaysian Midnight road warrior"...u only listen to what your fren's frens punya frens story...but it's nowhere to be seen.... ;)

Dauss777

Dec 7, 2004
Wuah Pa Lau's car is in zerotohundred.com..
Known him from his mechanic, Logam.. But now they not 'ngam' anymore..
He is a veteran racer who knows how to fix his own engine at home!
Changed his rotary engine couple of times.. now he's using back the 2 rotor 13B in his Blue Devil Bomex.. Hardly see this car cuz JPJ black listed.. too fast to catch and too hard to find.. heard tat this car pushes 750BHP.. Pa Lau is a real Sabahan Rotary Enthusiast.. Also owned a Red FD3S.. This guy also terrer drifting at corners.. last time he drift at the Karamunsing traffic light.. damn cun this guy.. Long Life To All Beat Monster's Members! ;)

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
nice , do u know who tune his microtechs?

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
he's using an old model microtech mtx 12..if microtech,i would bet the tuner is ah chit, another guy driving rx7 with hilux differential and big slicks at the rear end.

Dauss777

Dec 7, 2004
DRFT.. The tuner for his microtech is Ah Chit.. But it was long time ago.. He not 'ngam' what Ah Chit as well.. But if u interested on microtech ecu, u can PM me.. Can bring u directly to Ah Chit.. he will give u great sevice if u respect him, cuz this guy got 'angin' sumtimes.. 20vturbo, r u sabahan? What car r u riding? Trueno? Levin? I will post some pics of a rare black Jeep soon.. using Microtech LTX12 ECU bought from Ah Chit.. edgar_raphael, yeah it's the same car.. He painted blue after getting his bodykit sponsored by N1 Bodykit Centre.. Drive Carefully Guys! B)

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
dauss777, post it here.is the jeep own by a young malay guy?
i'm from sarawak... :P

Dauss777

Dec 7, 2004
I will creat new forum for it.. an exclusive one.. The owner is 18 years-old (P licensed) hehehe.. He is my cousin.. We've been doing this car for about 3 years.. spent almost RM80K on it.. He is racing enthusiast.. studying in australia.. That's why this car seldom go out.. it is totally illegal.. unregistered car.. :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While many manufacturers are trying to squeeze every last drop of fuel out of their machines, one of the simplest methods to do so has always been overlooked, until now that is. Goodyear has just launched it’s the latest tyre from its Assurance line, the Assurance Fuel Max, that provides for reduced rolling resistance for fuel savings and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience