2011 Skyline Gathering

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
How about a gathering while doing a mini time attack..

There's this new 'track' called Speed City KL around jalan sg besi which will be hosting some drifting events.. supposedly the big space can be converted into other types of 'tracks'.. so perhaps arrangement of cones into time attack course or gymkhana or sumthing like that..

Just hang around cars, take photos, talk cock sing song can also be done lah..

Then we can sell pisang goreng and air sirap bandung besides having some shops/vendors open booths to sell their wares.. :rofl:

Speed City KL | Facebook

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Tem, I think that is a good idea. We should pursue this.

Question to the floor, would you guys mind paying a fee so that we can host the event at Speed KL City?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
How about a Skyline only track day in SIC? :P

Speed City is a drift track with an allowance for a 300m drag strip. But yes it's wide in the middle thus there are possibility of having an AutoX. If you guys decide to pursue this, I can check with the owner as we are good friends. The first event is happening this weekend over there.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
How about a Skyline only track day in SIC? :P

Speed City is a drift track with an allowance for a 300m drag strip. But yes it's wide in the middle thus there are possibility of having an AutoX. If you guys decide to pursue this, I can check with the owner as we are good friends. The first event is happening this weekend over there.

Cool! EJ, u da man lah!:biggrin:

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
i think temujin idea is a great one, we do a whole day event , starting with the gathering, ( sale, dyno comp, tuning ) junkyanrd sale) , then at night we have the drag race.. i think long distance cruise needs another planning , not easy to secure the security of many psycho skyliners.. cherating would be a nice event, maybe abit later ..

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i think temujin idea is a great one, we do a whole day event , starting with the gathering, ( sale, dyno comp, tuning ) junkyanrd sale) , then at night we have the drag race.. i think long distance cruise needs another planning , not easy to secure the security of many psycho skyliners.. cherating would be a nice event, maybe abit later ..
Doc, I don't think we can sustain the crowd the whole day, unless you intend to open this up to the public (for a fee of course). Depending on the price to rent the whole place, we need to also get sponsors.

Remember, we did consider (briefly) to have a track day cum gathering at SIC, but the cost was prohibitive plus getting sponsorship for a non-registered club might be slightly difficult.

But I do think that we're heading in the right direction with all the suggestions that is coming in. Like I said, we need to pull our resources, convince the merchants to come to the event, maybe ask them to put their track car through it's paces or maybe we can ask arif/jane to do a drift demo bla bla bla bla..

Maybe whoever wants to volunteer, let's meet up, brainstorm this a little further. Perhaps a meeting at GTJ - fresh air, good roti telur?

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
how about a skyline only track day in sic? :p

speed city is a drift track with an allowance for a 300m drag strip. But yes it's wide in the middle thus there are possibility of having an autox. If you guys decide to pursue this, i can check with the owner as we are good friends. The first event is happening this weekend over there.
+1 :d

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
ok, sunday morning meeting. actually the gath i though we can do at putra hieghts, then drive to speed kl for the drag race

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

is there any such machine or tool?
im tired of geting various opinion from aircond shop on my problem

my problem is only in afternoon or hot day, when idling air cond not cold at all
sometime when at kl trafic jam hot air blow out btw mine is kelisa

other than that ok.. even idling long time on nite or cool day no prob

anyone can help?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience