Gorgon Welcome Breakfast! 10 April 2011

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
I'd like to invite fellow Skyliners up UY-GTJ for an uphill welcome breakfast for Gorgon, the not so recent member of our Skyline fraternity.

As always we would be hunting for the fabled red lamb from hell called Pocong. Please drive safe in pursuit of this prey, as UY-GTJ is its favourite playground and its annoyingly fast! :rofl:

Date: 10th April 2011 (Sunday)

Starting point: Petronas Taman Samudera, near Giant Batu Caves. Click here for map

Starting Time: 0650-0700 (To enable us to have breakfast at around 0800-0815 at GTJ and allow those who wants to reach home by 0930-1000 to return on time)

Speed: Moderate as drivers may bring families along

Route: Batu Caves - Ulu Yam - Goh Tong Jaya. Click here for map of route

End point: Awana Skyway Cable Car Station. Click here for map

We will leave Petronas Batu Caves strictly at 7am latest (earlier if everybody's ready). Later than that and the traffic would be building up quite rapidly along the route.

Please note that at the 1st Police guardhouse coming up to GTJ, the bumps are a wee bit high. So crabwalk as necessary.

Roads may be wet and be prepared for light drizzle as well. Might get low visibility nearing the top due to fog too so be careful.

Drive safe.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Gorgon run in and tuned by then? Sounds like something worth sacrificing sleep for.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
yup...interesting...can i invite non skyline members?
Can, no problem. We're a merry band of Skyliners who don't mind having company of different cars. :biggrin:

[PIMPIN];1063474200 said:
Gorgon run in and tuned by then? Sounds like something worth sacrificing sleep for.
Wanted to do this coming Sunday but Gorgon may or may not be completed plus Mr 9 and myself will be have work-related commitments. 10th April would be a more realistic date though I doubt 5000kms of running in would be done by then.

Besides, Mr 9 did say that he'd be happy to run-in uphill..

:biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Can, no problem. We're a merry band of Skyliners who don't mind having company of different cars. :biggrin:

Wanted to do this coming Sunday but Gorgon may or may not be completed plus Mr 9 and myself will be have work-related commitments. 10th April would be a more realistic date though I doubt 5000kms of running in would be done by then.

Besides, Mr 9 did say that he'd be happy to run-in uphill..

:biggrin:
Easily done bro. Ask to pick-up the car with 1000kms or more run-in already and then the rest do it during the week late at night. Various engine loads and all that

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hmm which car is this gorgon? what a funny name.... :hmmmm:

Anyway a certain car called the sr-71 *might* be able to be started next week and join this drive up.

sr-71 will have it's revs limited to 5000rpm though because it will still be running in.

BUT, the MALAYSIAN F1 GRAND PRIX is on the 10th....

Last edited:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
hmm which car is this gorgon? what a funny name.... :hmmmm:

Anyway a certain car called the sr-71 *might* be able to be started next week and join this drive up.

sr-71 will have it's revs limited to 5000rpm though because it will still be running in.

BUT, the MALAYSIAN F1 GRAND PRIX is on the 10th....

Go to Sepang for the F1 weekend also can.. but need to inform the F1 organisers early lor, if not have to park so far..

I suggest we book a space at the entrance during Super GT.. Then baru syiok coz got kawai japanese gurlsssssss.. :rofl:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Wow .. Another round of up and down , left and right

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

No more of the SLR; hopefully just for now. I've been running into it quite a few times now. In fact, the last time I saw it was the last time it was brought out to play...As for the Aston above, this is the VXIIV. '(00): An Aston Martin V12 Vantage, more like a Mini DBS :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience