2008 Subaru WRX STI Hatcback aims at New Evo X

xbalance2002

1,500 RPM
For 2008, a new hatchback model will join the Impreza lineup

subaru.jpg

<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

212758_5.jpg

212757_6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only the rear lights cluster is questionable. I kinda like the front though. But i think its performance should do the talking.

new rear multi-link suspension set-up will also be employed on the Impreza - a strategic upgrade which will improve handling, stability and ride quality.

Subbie playing catch-up with all new 2008 Evo huh? I vote for Evo instead.

quite nice...look like most japanese car maker are leaning to the european market design. The design almosty same with Ford, VW, Citroen and Peugeot or Skoda. hehehehe

tat's the new subaru corporate front end?
im not diggin the two huge nostrils..

and tat tall spoiler just doesnt look rite on a hatch.. aik..

then again, this is just an artist impression..

I think they change their usual sedan to hatch back maybe bcoz of the rally course when comes to tight conner may be the hatchback can attack sharp conner well n faster without a heavy back boot........

waaaaaaaa....... like the new subaru..... 2008 really can make the guy all over the world pening kepala..... hahaha

the front looks similar to a Satria Neo but the rear doesnt look nice.... i still prefer a longer tail as its used to....

yeahhh............version-10. not bad. the intresting point is the engine might be 2.5cc turbo charge. heheee..............

yes 22b and version 8 is the finest models..

think this one is rather ehww ugly

the front end is quite cute, while the two large nostrils make it look tougher. The backend is another story. Yeah, the backend look like bimmer 1 series & Neo also.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom