• Wish/Stream/Others?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nsfx00

From Facebook
Feb 17, 2011
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
Hello guys, thinking of getting a 2006 JDM Honda Odyssey Absolute RB1 at Mutiara Motors for 155k. Worth the money? The same amount will get me an Estima/Alphard as well. Which would you rather have? Any other better suggestions for a 7 seater?

Last edited:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
you may want to list down what you are looking for in an MPV,

the Odyssey drives much like a car,
the Estima drives well and a good size for an MPV
the Alphard feels like a luxurious coach and may drive like one too

Nsfx00

From Facebook
Feb 17, 2011
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
Thanks for all the tips guys. And sorry i didn't reply earlier Tom, Evo and Keisukosan. I was too busy.

The Estima and Alphard does feel somewhat bulky and underpowered and i felt 20 years older driving them and i am only 27. Whereas, I felt right at home inside the Odyssey.

If anyone's interested, i can post up some pictures once i get it. Thanks for the help guys.

Last edited:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
congrats on your Odyssey buy, can't go wrong with the Honda, i agree it looks really good and does seem exclusive,
yes please show us some pics

Evo_Prince

Known Member
Aug 23, 2008
you've made a good decision bro.. Black odyssey absolute... congrats...

zenom

Known Member
Dec 17, 2006
. . . The Estima and Alphard does feel somewhat bulky and underpowered and i felt 20 years older driving them and i am only 27 . . .
lol . estima is soooooo good looking when u drop the height with 20s rim . but odyssey , man that thang look good out of factory . wise choice sir :)

coming72

Apr 20, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi, I have just joined ZTH and I owned a White Odyssey RB1 2005 Absolute. Just saw your post and specially for NSFX00, I would like to say that you had made the perfect choice of getting the ODC Absolute. I had been driving it for just more than a year and I am loving it more and more.

Nsfx00

From Facebook
Feb 17, 2011
Johor Bahru
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the help guys, everyone that posted. Here are the pictures of the new car, as promised. A lot of fun to drive that's for sure and plenty of power as well (200 horses and 230 Torque). People looking at buying Elysion, Alphard, Estima, Stream should definitely consider this!! Cheers

P.S Don't mind my reflection in the last picture.

coming72

Apr 20, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
That's really cool with the 2006 facelift with the nice rear lights. Mine is 2005. Yours even came standard roof monitor..

Enjoy the power of dream

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Red Bull Racing’s Sebastian Vettel won last week’s Formula One opening round at Australia by a massive margin and without the aid of KERS. However, he will be running it for the Malaysian round next weekend as the long straights of Sepang suites the use of KERS.

Another change for this season includes the use of an adjustable rear wing that with its pitch being adjustable by the drivers. Some of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience