1st feb. 2009 open track day

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Would be interested to know who is coming for the 17th. Maybe we could all get to know each other on the 17th. My friend the MME Satria GTI is coming, this is the Satria GTI which can consistently do 2.42 for 12 hours.
My self, useless driver!, can't even beat 2.50 on a Subaru!
James

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A friend of mine called Kumar and he says that 17th of Feb 1 - 4 pm is on....
So see you there!

Bump: A friend of mine called Kumar and he says that 17th of Feb 1 - 4 pm is on....
So see you there!
Can I just walk-in and go or do I need to give Kumar a call too?

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Ah James u poting "school"??? damn hv to work lah... if hv time may just drop by to c c lok lok @ the last min. But Helmet & shoe r always stand by hehe....

btw, is it 1 - 5pm or 1-4 pm???

Last edited:

H22-C

500 RPM
Jul 23, 2007
i just call SIC, they said: "for car, NO."

so, got or not actually ??

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
i just call SIC, they said: "for car, NO."

so, got or not actually ??
based on the info given by SIC

morning session is for bike!

1pm to 5pm is for car.

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
aiseh....17 feb is tuesday...working day le....cant join u guys :confused: have fun n drive safely:driver:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
Aaaaaaarrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump: AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

snx

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
I can't make it this time round... :sleep:

Bump: I can't make it this time round... :sleep:

cqloh

Known Member
Aug 1, 2006
thousand apologies today for the murano on track towards the end of the session today... hahah
we only brought slicks.. so when it started raining we packed up.. with still 20 mins left we just decided to take a slow drive around to check out the track and talk through with the driver...

jamesweh.. the Titan racing satria was doing really well last year for MME.. extremely consistent times..

Bump: thousand apologies today for the murano on track towards the end of the session today... hahah
we only brought slicks.. so when it started raining we packed up.. with still 20 mins left we just decided to take a slow drive around to check out the track and talk through with the driver...

jamesweh.. the Titan racing satria was doing really well last year for MME.. extremely consistent times..

jamesweh

Known Member
Dec 10, 2005
Hi, you must be using the Intergra, yes I saw the Murano on track when it rained.
I had a great time, no traffic, but I am still very slow!!!
Yes Titan Satria driven by my friend was very consistent, 2.45 or slightly less, this time on very old slicks,
I was showing my friend in a R32 the driving lines.
R32 still in development stage and previous owner set it up for drag races.
Real lorry to drive in Sepang, handling set up alot of understeer.
Would be great to know anyone tracking a R32 as I dont believe Nissan set up this 1989 Super Car with so much understeer.
R32 also using a 285 cam, absolutely useless in Sepang as on high gears at 3K RPM, car is so slow!!! On low gears, car surges forward, impossible to drive.
Owner will be retuning the car soon and use back a 255 cam.
Any one here using a R32, any help would be most appreciated.

Last edited:

blackbeast

Sep 30, 2005
fun day at the track today. think there were only a total of 9 cars. weather was really good till about 4:15 when it started raining for a bit.

was wondering how come there was a murano cruising around during the last 15 mins :biggrin:

cqloh, ur in the track dc5?
and jamesweh in the r32 full time? didnt see the car on track that much. but then again, given the number of cars today, quite rare to meet each other on track anyway.....

cqloh

Known Member
Aug 1, 2006
lol... yeah was in the dc5 for 6 laps.. doing a shake down for MME to find out what the car needs in terms of set up...
the other laps were done by a veteran race driver...

hilarious really... considering that i was so damn slow compared to him...

his time 2:27... my time.. 2:41.. LOL.. i think i'd better stick to fixing his problems instead of driving..

Bump: lol... yeah was in the dc5 for 6 laps.. doing a shake down for MME to find out what the car needs in terms of set up...
the other laps were done by a veteran race driver...

hilarious really... considering that i was so damn slow compared to him...

his time 2:27... my time.. 2:41.. LOL.. i think i'd better stick to fixing his problems instead of driving..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Like I mentioned before in my previous post, I've been running into many Lamborghinis in recent weeks. Of all the Lambos I've seen, this has to be one of the cleanest examples I've seen. Whilst I'm a big fan of the LP560, and the LP570 Superleggera, I must admit that (visually) I do prefer the LP500. Those...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience