1st feb. 2009 open track day

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Guys,

1st February 2009 (Sunday)

1400 - 1700 Hrs Cars Open

Track Fee for Cars shall be RM200.00 per session.

should be less car on track this time around. this time i'm going babe...:slug::slug:

Bump:

damn i've messed up the title..should be 2009. how can i edit?? mr moderator pls help!

Last edited:

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Re: 1st feb. 2008 open track day

haha.. bro u still wanna be in 2008?? but also hope so..

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006

i take every year is 25 will do.

snx

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL

Anyone mind giving me some advice if I wanna join in for this upcoming one? I don't think I can wait for HPC time.

If I join, it'll be my first time at Sepang! So much appreciated if any sifu around if can help! :adore:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5

Anyone mind giving me some advice if I wanna join in for this upcoming one? I don't think I can wait for HPC time.

If I join, it'll be my first time at Sepang! So much appreciated if any sifu around if can help! :adore:
hi snx,

IMO it is better if you join HPC first. you'll learn a lot from HPC like what is the proper racing line, braking points, track ethics and etc.

having said that i've never been to any HPC event but i learned a lot from MME driver.

when first time driving on track you need to compose your self and don't push your car to hard. please ensure that every part of your car is in good working condition.

basic things you should know..

i. when you see a fast car approaching from behind do no suddenly change line, stick to the line and the driver behind you will find a way to overtake you.
ii. when you see track marshall waving red flag please be cautios, slow down and proceed to the pit. do not overtake when u see yellow flag.
iii. do not challenge track car driver. this breed of racer got nothing to lose and not afraid to die.
iv. never ever speeding in the pit lane.
v. if u terbabas and got stuck in the gravel trap...get out of the car...proceed to a safe place and wait for the marshall to tow ur car.
vi. cool down ur car after 4 or 5 fast laps.

i believe other member will add more..be calm and you should be fine.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan

bring lotsa WATER(if it doesnt rain ler..its gonna b HAWT!)............
n if possible...bring lotsa hot girls 2 come watch oso!buuahahahhahahahahahah

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006

Hot chicks... cannt agree more.:love::love:

snx

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL

Subcon, thanks for the advice. I might just wanna dive in and have a try. Racing line, braking point, all I *think* should be ok if I go slow and steady. All I want is to familiarize with the track, not for full-throttle-suicide-championship. Just wanna get the feel of the real thing slowly before going fast. In simulator I pro la. In real life noob. Takut also. $$$!

Ok, lotsa water too. Er, hot chicks, this one susah. Only 2-seater. And finding one that can endure the hot track hours without killing me? :rolleyes: Ah, haha, but I'm all up for it! If someday I can, I'll bring plenty of hot girls in the pit waiting for me. :rofl: Heavenly pit stop. But later go back onto track :driver:, sure all kena buaya away already.

Btw, do we have some sort of secured storage area? Put spare tyre, bags, etc. Or we have to carry all the stuff we bring in the car while on the track? :sleep:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5

Subcon, thanks for the advice. I might just wanna dive in and have a try. Racing line, braking point, all I *think* should be ok if I go slow and steady. All I want is to familiarize with the track, not for full-throttle-suicide-championship. Just wanna get the feel of the real thing slowly before going fast. In simulator I pro la. In real life noob. Takut also. $$$!

Ok, lotsa water too. Er, hot chicks, this one susah. Only 2-seater. And finding one that can endure the hot track hours without killing me? :rolleyes: Ah, haha, but I'm all up for it! If someday I can, I'll bring plenty of hot girls in the pit waiting for me. :rofl: Heavenly pit stop. But later go back onto track :driver:, sure all kena buaya away already.

Btw, do we have some sort of secured storage area? Put spare tyre, bags, etc. Or we have to carry all the stuff we bring in the car while on the track? :sleep:
yes playing video game can help you to familiarize yourself with the track layout. Maybe you can bring foot locker to keep your thing...but i dont think spare tyre will fit inside. most of us just leave our things in the pit and so far i've never heard someone had lost their belongings. but please correct me if im wrong on this matter.

.....or you can bring hot chicks and ask them to look after your stuffs.:biggrin:

Last edited:

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006

I also left my stuff there,

hmmm. I can "jaga" the hot chicks for u all...

Last edited:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan

hurh..bad idea.....bring hot chicks 2 look after ur stuffs...confirm all d stuffs will remain untouched but d hot chick duno MIA mana?hahaahahhahaha

panjang ensem

Known Member
Jan 23, 2009

cant wait again, this time the traffic should not be much....c u guyz there...

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006

if pickup hot chicks that day I will take them to jalan2 or makan2 in KLIA. ada air-con lagi.... loh... where got time to go track day.... :biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

!!!need help about custom car approval

all sifu out there or any 1 experiance
do i need JPJ approval after i fix some custom made body kits(car look different then original e.g. kenari mod to accord) to use it on the road???:Not_Impressed:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience